IGNORED

Any noise music fans here?

Decoy Blimp

I've been really into noise music as of late and I wanna find other people who are into it.

I mainly listen to Merzbow. His music is abrasive yet strangely addicting to listen to, definitely an inspiration of mine. I've been meaning to listen to Prurient but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I've heard some good stuff via Tabs Out Podcast and Norelco Mori, especially in their older episodes. Wolf Eyes and Aaron Dilloway are def up there with Prurient. The tape label Ascetic House is def up there in terms of extreme underground music I've personally dug.

I don't listen to power electronics or harsh noise much, def dig stuff in the greater sphere of post-industrial music - harder Autechre, Muslimgauze, JK Flesh, Scorn, etc.

i thought i did for a while, but in fact i just like very particular textural drone/rock music that gets noisy at times. i've sampled a lot of noise, but only mouthus and sightings stayed with me.

power electronics and harsh noise are a dank meme basically, i don't get how it can be considered as some meaningful music.

i thought i did for a while, but in fact i just like very particular textural drone/rock music that gets noisy at times. i've sampled a lot of noise, but only mouthus and sightings stayed with me.

power electronics and harsh noise are a dank meme basically, i don't get how it can be considered as some meaningful music.

power electronics is a fairly different beast to HNW though.

Yeah.

Mouthus & Sightings <3

Been back on Mouthus very recently. Played The Long Salt and Great Slave Lake yesterday. Slow Globes is still my fave of theirs though

Archived