IGNORED

jordan peterson

dingformung

1 hour ago, Alcofribas said:

if knowing the meaning of gender requires this vast scope of knowledge how are you so certain of the morality here? why should anyone care about "being a gender" and what does "being a gender" even mean? what are some examples of someone who is the best at being a gender?

i find it genuinely confusing to claim that it's "easy" to know to morally perform gender while simultaneously claiming understanding gender requires knowledge of the entire scope of humans and the world. 

“if knowing the meaning of gender requires this vast scope of knowledge how are you so certain of the morality here?”

You made a riddle of it, not me!

”why should anyone care about "being a gender"

Ask them! And dont you have a gender? If yes, ask yourself!

“what are some examples of someone who is the best at being a gender?”

A man and a woman!

Heh this was easy! 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, xox said:

“if knowing the meaning of gender requires this vast scope of knowledge how are you so certain of the morality here?”

”why should anyone care about "being a gender"

“what are some examples of someone who is the best at being a gender?”

A man and a woman!

Heh this was easy! 

just wankers

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chenGOD said:

youll be able to stop your brain from over-relativizing basics of human interactions

2 hours ago, xox said:

Actually not just about sex! Sex is just one (but important) aspect

So you've already gone past the most basic biological interaction, and things are already not well-understood. Even between two dudes (not gay, would you like a quick dock?)!

I think what this establishes is that trying to provide simple answers to complex relations (which is what Jizzle Pizzle does) ain't gonna work, because hoomans are complex systems in an of themselves, let alone in pairs, family units, or...dare i say it...a society....

50 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Gender fluid lobsters

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

So you've already gone past the most basic biological interaction, and things are already not well-understood. Even between two dudes (not gay, would you like a quick dock?)!

I think what this establishes is that trying to provide simple answers to complex relations (which is what Jizzle Pizzle does) ain't gonna work, because hoomans are complex systems in an of themselves, let alone in pairs, family units, or...dare i say it...a society....

thanx for the offer maan, but no thanx! nothing personal, i just prefer female women

and yes, i totally agree with the last/second paragraph! and that's the paradox of living and our existence in the first place; simple within complex and complex within simple!

you can find many definitions of gender on the net but have any of them helped any transgender person to alleviate their sufferings in gender dysphoria?

we are not just intellectual ''gimme yo definition!!!'' beings; that's why i mentioned the biopsychosocial model that explains human beings the best imo //another paradox! see? :facepalm:

Edited by xox

2 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

think i need to self-check, where can i find the official gender swellness scale? link pls.

in genderland, of course

6 hours ago, usagi said:

you don't have to be a "loser" to want to know how to fulfil your life and your roles appropriately.

True.

that is how I view the question of "being a man" anyway, seems fundamental to me.

What does “being a man” have to do with fulfilling your life? It’s just an accident of birth.

5 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

What does “being a man” have to do with fulfilling your life? It’s just an accident of birth.

**googles man**

1 hour ago, xox said:

1. “if knowing the meaning of gender requires this vast scope of knowledge how are you so certain of the morality here?”

2. ”why should anyone care about "being a gender"

3. “what are some examples of someone who is the best at being a gender?”

A man and a woman!

Heh this was easy! 

1. this isn't a riddle, i'm just asking you about something you said dude. it may appear riddle-like but that's because you're pairing something you're claiming is extremely complex but also has a simple answer of "just be the best at your gender." you're acknowledging what you're saying is both complex and simple but you're only willing to discuss the simple part and you're making other people do the work of comprehending the complex part. imo it sounds like you don't really want to make the effort to clarify yourself, which is perfectly understandable, but then why post these comments in the first place? 

2. you claimed it's moral to be the best at your gender. i'm asking why you think that. i'm not asking myself, i want to know what *you* think.

3. "a man and a woman" isn't an example of anything. 

tbh i don't really get what you're doing here. it's hard to say if you're trolling or what. but i think if you have distinct ideas about what gender is, how different genders are defined, and what ought to be the significance of these things for people - well, you should just share what you think. saying "a man and a woman" are examples of gender just seems not worth typing at all.

edit: i'm genuinely curious to learn what you think, i'm not trying to rope you into some watmm argument. but it would be good to know if this is going to be a complete waste of everyone's time where you just say extremely vague things over and over

Edited by Alcofribas

1 minute ago, Braintree said:

You should google the definition of morality while you're at it.

**googles the definition of morality while you’re at it**

• Burger 1

2 hours ago, xox said:

thanx for the offer maan, but no thanx! nothing personal, i just prefer female women

and yes, i totally agree with the last/second paragraph! and that's the paradox of living and our existence in the first place; simple within complex and complex within simple!

you can find many definitions of gender on the net but have any of them helped any transgender person to alleviate their sufferings in gender dysphoria?

we are not just intellectual ''gimme yo definition!!!'' beings; that's why i mentioned the biopsychosocial model that explains human beings the best imo //another paradox! see? :facepalm:

So with all these paradoxes...how can we "stop our brains from over-relativizing the basics of human interaction?"

7 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

So with all these paradoxes...how can we "stop our brains from over-relativizing the basics of human interaction?"

Yeah i no! It’s hard! And easy at the same time!

5 minutes ago, xox said:

Yeah i no! It’s hard! And easy at the same time!

Points to the "extremely vague things over and over" bit.

1 minute ago, chenGOD said:

Points to the "extremely vague things over and over" bit.

Lol better vague than nothing! Or everything 

Edited by xox

2 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Actually, no. Vague is not interesting. IMOBBQ

Well, to some it’s vague, to others it’s clear and vague!

Edited by xox

People have asked whether my wife and I are having a gender reveal party for our unborn child, like...its 2021 m8, it will be choosing it's own gender when it's god damn good and ready. What would giles peterson think of THAT??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 2

He would probably cry a lot because he feels women treat him badly.

No wait, I should've paid closer attention. Probably something about acid jazz still being relevant.

Edited by Silent Member