biden is about 1775 votes behind trump in georgia. 
JR6zGKM.jpg
don't worry. big T's legal fund to sue the hell out of everyone that made him loose is already getting funded

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The way MAGA cultists react to their Lard in Savior show that they are even dumber, more manipulative, and even less logical than we have given them credit for in the past. 

They are shaping their perception of reality to just be based purely on how they feel at the moment. Like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum because he/she doesn't know how to control their emotions yet. Except their average age is in the 50-60 range and many of them will still be around to vote for decades. 

Sometimes I wish democrats had at least a sizable fraction of people like this just to counter-act that phenomenon. It's very powerful for anyone in politics who know how to use them to their advantage. 

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

GOD doesn't approve whats going on with this election. hopefully he'll step in and stop the count

Lol We need a picture of God throwing his bud light at the tv while wearing a MAGA hat

• Like 1

It’s like irony and sarcasm and everything else not even just coming full circle but circling around itself with such velocity it’s creating some kind of ironic blackshithole that everything rational will get sucked into.

without recent historical context I’d figure that Alex Jones march was some kind of skit ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

1 minute ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

It’s like irony and sarcasm and everything else not even just coming full circle but circling around itself with such velocity it’s creating some kind of ironic blackshithole that everything rational will get sucked into 

I'm sure in a year (if we still exist) we'll either be like "damn, that was pretty crazy, wasn't it?" or "ha, remember that? before the shit REALLY hit the fan?"

... so yeah, uh, buckle up and enjoy the ride, I guess?

• Haha 1

Just now, sweepstakes said:

I'm sure in a year (if we still exist) we'll either be like "damn, that was pretty crazy, wasn't it?" or "ha, remember that? before the shit REALLY hit the fan?"

... so yeah, uh, buckle up and enjoy the ride, I guess?

Mannnnn I know life moves quickly but this seems like an entirely different... fleeting four years ?. I hope you’re right and in the grand scheme of things this was just like having pink eye or something, random shit moment of our lives 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blir said:

Fucking hell is this election still ongoing? I thought we did this last week?

You think the election was last week? Why... the election has always been here.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Haha 1

war general Steve Bannon misses the good ol days we hang traitors and considers bringing them back