33 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

personally, i think the whole thing was fake to get cannon to dismiss the case

Does everything have to be a conspiracy? Sounds like he just used this to his advantage, but who knows really, the powers that be are creepy as fuck.

• Like 1

IMG_6627.thumb.png.4f475bdbeefbf1fd90bd9496bcc2bc21.png

from Project 2025, read the first half on their ‘nuclear families’ manifesto. some serious dogwhistling going on.

• Sad 1

I know like all here on watmm is Biden fans but don't u think Trump is little bit more popular now after this? 

Biden just slurs on words, totally confused, Calling Zelensky for Putin and never giving up his position even when his own administration wants him off! 
He seems like he can't handle himself atm. 
Sure I understand u guys like this party more but is not Joe Biden pretty finished by now? I think they need to put out the ol ace in the sleeve or what u think?

Trump is out ducking bullets and already on his legs hunting for more voters... Now he seems like more important person than ever even in the whole world. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, cern said:

Sure I understand u guys like this party more but is not Joe Biden pretty finished by now

that’s not how parties work here. the Dems could still keep the Senate and take the House even if Biden lost, it’s unlikely but possible.

Trump had a healthy chance at the election before the shooting, he’s got a better chance at it now. it’s not set in stone tho, especially if Dems pause a week or so and swap in Kamala for Biden and let her make some (good) headlines…who knows tho, who knows…

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cern said:

I know like all here on watmm is Biden fans but don't u think Trump is little bit more popular now after this? 

Biden just slurs on words, totally confused, Calling Zelensky for Putin and never giving up his position even when his own administration wants him off! 
Sure I understand u guys like this party more but is not Joe Biden pretty finished by now? I think they need to put out the ol ace in the sleeve or what u think?

Trump is out ducking bullets and already on his legs hunting for more voters... Now he seems like more important person than ever even in the whole world. 

If you come at the king, you best not miss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Former President Donald Trump has selected Ohio Sen. J.D. Vance as his running mate, elevating a staunch ally and young GOP star who, less than a decade ago, rose to prominence as a Trump critic.

lol that's pretty ultra maga of big T

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Big Brain 1

25 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

lol that's pretty ultra maga of big T

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

grift recognize grift

4 hours ago, cern said:

biden's fine. trump's an authoritarian. 

6 hours ago, ignatius said:

jack smith has been waiting for the right moment to appeal judge cannon to the 11th circuit, at which point she may be removed from the case. it looks like this is the point at which smith goes to that appeals court over judge cannon's handling of this case. cannon's ruling is ridiculous, similar to others she made on this case.

Edited by may be rude

4 hours ago, cern said:

Yeah, I don't get the hate for Trump, well I do, kind of bully personalty, politically "incorrect", tho both parties in the USA, for me, in essence, are exactly the same, just different methods to achieve their goals (money/power to corporations). Trump winning is good for humanity since it will accelerate change, in some or other way... Dems winning would be keeping everything the same, stinky and all. Overall USA is collapsing, that's the important thing.

• Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, geosmina said:

Yeah, I don't get the hate for Trump, well I do, kind of bully personalty, politically "incorrect", tho both parties in the USA, for me, in essence, are exactly the same, just different methods to achieve their goals (money/power to corporations). Trump winning is good for humanity since it will accelerate change, in some or other way... Dems winning would be keeping everything the same, stinky and all. Overall USA is collapsing, that's the important thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

no.

Spoiler

yes, things need to change. but they need to change slowly, naturally, and as safely as they can. as tempting as it is to lean towards 'well let's just get to that changed state' it's a dangerous path to head down...no matter where your politics may lie.

also, if the USA downfall has begun, which is very possible, it'll be a slow treacherous and painful thing for many, which neither you nor i will live to see play out fully.

Edited by auxien
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, auxien said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

no.

Hide contents

yes, things need to change. but they need to change slowly, naturally, and as safely as they can. as tempting as it is to lean towards 'well let's just get to that changed state' it's a dangerous path to head down...no matter where your politics may lie.

also, if the USA downfall has begun, which is very possible, it'll be a slow treacherous and painful thing for many, which neither you nor i will live to see play out fully.

True dat... Yeah, well we're living quite History here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geosmina said:

I'll agree with you that both parties are full-blown Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations to a tee (one just more blatantly so, and also filled with waaay more dangerous idiots), and lately my meme game has been invoking the ire of "the system is broken and must be fixed" with my lusty leering at "the system is functioning as intended and must be destroyed."

That said, Trump winning is good for humanity is some bananas shit you oughta drop.  Slow-moving fascist coup happening and ni🅱️🅱️as be all Neville Chamberlain'n shit.  Collapse ain't gonna be funny for nobody, esp. if you live here and have kids.

• Like 5

One man survives a bullet and is covered in blood and gets up and punches a fist in the air. The other man is a blithering, confused, cringe inducing corpse. In a strange twist of fate the lad who went out to kill Trump has now effectively handed him the keys to the White House. The whole thing is madness! But very entertaining. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Farnsworth 1