11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

some states won't start counting the early/mail in ballots until 11pm.

This is what many people don't realize. Every conservative I've told that Trump will be ahead on election night, but then be passed up by Biden has scoffed and rolled their eyes. 

I worry that if Trump comes out looking good before midnight and conservatives go to bed thinking they have another 4 years of their Lard in Savior, and wake up seeing Biden has more than passed him up, that it will spark violence and tons of people saying that the election was cheated as Trump had clearly won on election day.

NO ONE I've talked to understands how much Trump is going to get stomped by mail in ballots. NO ONE. They're all talking about the results of today and ignore people who say that mail in ballots are important this election. They are THAT clueless.

Edited by Brisbot

2 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

This is what many people don't realize. Every conservative I've told that Trump will be ahead on election night, but then be passed up by Biden has scoffed and rolled their eyes. 

I worry that if Trump comes out looking good before midnight and conservatives go to bed thinking they have another 4 years of their Lard in Savior, and wake up seeing Biden has more than passed him up, that it will spark violence and tons of people saying that the election was cheated as Trump had clearly won on election day.

NO ONE I've talked to understands how much Trump is going to get stomped by main in ballots. NO ONE. They're all talking about the results of today. They are THAT clueless.

I hope you’re right 

2 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

NO ONE I've talked to understands how much Trump is going to get stomped by main in ballots. NO ONE. They're all talking about the results of today. They are THAT clueless.

it's different in every state though. some started counting mail in ballots a week or two ago. other states count in person ballots first then the mail in ballots after so it's 50/50. 

will be close but really i have a hard time seeing biden pull it off. could be but it's gonna be down to the wire. 

5 minutes ago, Upset man said:

I hope you’re right 

Me too. If it turns out that mail in ballots are no where near as big as the media has said it's been, then I will just stop paying attention to the people who study this stuff to come to conclusions.

5 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it's different in every state though. some started counting mail in ballots a week or two ago. other states count in person ballots first then the mail in ballots after so it's 50/50. 

will be close but really i have a hard time seeing biden pull it off. could be but it's gonna be down to the wire. 

If all the polls are wrong this time AGAIN, with Trump supposedly down by massive margins, and he still ends up winning with the polls having been wrong.... I know I am going to have some kind of mild existential crisis when it comes making educated predictions of any kind, especially from any media

Edited by Brisbot

2 minutes ago, Zooluus said:

looks like my states on the path to legalization of the marijuanas, so at least if trump wins i can spend the next four years blitzed outta mah minddd

By then he would have re-formed the GOVT to allow up to four terms as president, and get elected each time, since by then they'll have found many ways to just force the election in their favor everytime.

Edited by Brisbot

I'm getting major flashbacks from the 2016 election right now... Hilary led early, I got drunk, woke up sometime after 1am, checked phone and didn't understand why it was saying trump won

• Like 3

Yeah not liking the Trump getting ahead rhetoric, even if I know mail in ballots are still to come. I am starting to become anxious and have work to do, so I have decided I just want stay off the internet until it is called.

11 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

If it turns out that mail in ballots are no where near as big as the media has said it's been, then I will just stop paying attention to the people who study this stuff to come to conclusions.

There's more than 1m mail ballots to be counted in PA, we won't know what's happening there til tomorrow.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, caze said:

There's more than 1m mail ballots to be counted in PA, we won't know what's happening there til tomorrow.

yep. PA, Michigan and Wisconsin apparently will go on through the night. 

In 2016 I had to drive a few hours between cities. When I left Hillary seemed a pretty sure thing, then when I turned on the radio 2.5 hrs later I felt the whiplash as I heard a shattered sounding ex-politician from the left and was like wtf.

so this time I feel obligated to keep a vigilant eye on it ?

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Based on % votes counted and the leanings it’s looking like a trump win tbh. I hope I’m wrong. In any case it’s going to be very close.

qLEEm9G.jpg

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, hijexx said:

Always Florida

I wonder how this gets enforced and what the repercussions are for defying the order.

this is just a minor interruption in tonight's events, to remind everyone that anyone voting for donald j. trump, is completely, and totally bat shit insane. carry on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sweepstakes said:

Where are you guys seeing that Biden is doomed? I mean we're not out of the woods for sure but from what I've seen, he's still somewhat ahead and as mentioned there are still fucktons of ballots to count.

?‍♂️ No actual science to it. But the states with Biden in the lead + Nevada are worth 45 electoral votes and the other states with drumpf in the lead all have 65+% votes counted and are worth more... again just doing rough off the cuff odds and I hope I’m wrong. 

E269C964-845E-4F3A-9DA7-5FA678B5DD9F.png

4 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Where are you guys seeing that Biden is doomed? I mean we're not out of the woods for sure but from what I've seen, he's still somewhat ahead and as mentioned there are still fucktons of ballots to count.

2016 HRC feels... plus, Eric trump's wife said today donald will win in a landslide