2 hours ago, ignatius said:

took me a while to figure out that's Steve Buscemi doing the voiceover. 

I thought it was Robert Reich at first.

On 8/19/2020 at 11:23 AM, Nebraska said:

joe biden is very excited to see his husband

oh my god... America... why. Joe is a gaffe machine man. Not on par with Trump, though it plainly shows why Obama comes off so much better despite the fact Obama and Joe have very similar politics. It is also worrying that the dems have not found Obama 2.0 yet, showing that the democrats were very lucky to have someone like Obama in their ranks.

Edited by Brisbot

28 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

oh my god... America... why. Joe is a gaffe machine man. Not on par with Trump, though it plainly shows why Obama comes off so much better despite the fact Obama and Joe have very similar politics. It is also worrying that the dems have not found Obama 2.0 yet, showing that the democrats were very lucky to have someone like Obama in their ranks.

They also glossed over the scandal involving allegations of him cornering a woman and shoving his fingers up her pussy.

46 minutes ago, Braintree said:

They also glossed over the scandal involving allegations of him cornering a woman and shoving his fingers up her pussy.

Links? Not really sure if would go past the creepy hair sniffing thing which has been proven, especially if he feels safe to run for president when things like that are no longer tolerated by us lefties. Though I may be giving him more credit than he deserves. Dunno.

Another issue is that Trump MUST be kicked out of office. Too many things are at stake for him to remain in office. We need someone in there that believe climate change is happening. That is why I am sucking it up and voting for Biden, a man who has various allegations going against him and is a general all around creeper who somehow sucks at hiding it when the camera is on.

Edited by Brisbot

43 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

Links? Not really sure if would go past the creepy hair sniffing thing which has been proven, especially if he feels safe to run for president when things like that are no longer tolerated by us lefties. Though I may be giving him more credit than he deserves. Dunno.

Another issue is that Trump MUST be kicked out of office. Too many things are at stake for him to remain in office. We need someone in there that believe climate change is happening. That is why I am sucking it up and voting for Biden, a man who has various allegations going against him and is a general all around creeper who somehow sucks at hiding it when the camera is on.

https://time.com/5831100/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegation/

In the interview with Halper, Reade alleged that Biden had sexually assaulted her while the two were alone on Capitol Hill in 1993. Reade says she was dropping off an athletic bag for the Senator in the Capitol Hill complex, a maze of halls and tunnels that connect the U.S. Capitol building to Senate and House office buildings. According to Reade, Biden had been speaking with another person, who walked away as she approached. “All at once,” she said, Biden pressed her against a wall.

“He just had me up against the wall, and the wall was cold. And I remember, he— it happened all at once. The gym bag, I don’t know where it went, I handed it to him, it was gone, and then his hands were on me, and underneath my clothes,” Reade said. “He went down my skirt, but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers.”

We're tolerating it because Trump's allegations and connections are even worse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

We're tolerating it because Trump's allegations and connections are even worse.

agree, waaaay worse. There are so many bad things that go along with Trump, that even tho Biden is may not be a very good person, at least he won't get rid of Obamacare/ the EPA/ medicare/ the free press.... list goes on and on of things Trump has said he would like to change or get rid of that would be detrimental to USA standards. This election for me is a choice between Trump and not Trump. Biden doesn't have much to do with it.

7 hours ago, marf said:

Bernie was winning until some dnc shenanigans went down in South Carolina. Hows that work?

are you referring to anything specific? or just guessing? i heard nothing. 

african americans killed bernie. same with pete.

It’s crazy to me that the government is choosing to sacrifice the restaurant industry.

i guess in the end, they are more beholden to property owners and banks than they are to the people who create the institutions that make people actually want to live somewhere in the first place.

i’ve been fine financially and haven’t touched my stimulus money, but crazy to me that the DNC isn’t saying how much more colossal amounts of aid are needed. 

what are we gonna do man. I love food. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sheatheman said:

It’s crazy to me that the government is choosing to sacrifice the restaurant industry.

i guess in the end, they are more beholden to property owners and banks than they are to the people who create the institutions that make people actually want to live somewhere in the first place.

i’ve been fine financially and haven’t touched my stimulus money, but crazy to me that the DNC isn’t saying how much more colossal amounts of aid are needed. 

what are we gonna do man. I love food. 

The super mega political class hasn’t felt many effects of the pandemic. All of their meetings are still getting catered with extravagant amazing food fo sho

The gated communities have not yet been breached. 

The stock market is doing great, who cares about the working class.

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, very honest said:

are you referring to anything specific? or just guessing? i heard nothing. 

african americans killed bernie. same with pete.

Id need some Russian hackery evidence like the last time

I heard it was his humanitarian policies that took him down. Corporations first, then people.

On 8/23/2020 at 5:30 AM, Candiru said:

The young’ns did not show up to vote for Bernie. 

"us poor boomers, young'ns didn't come save themselves and future generations, guess we can keep blaming them for the crises we created"

Edited by cyanobacteria
  • Facepalm 1