IGNORED

Lanark Artefax- Corra Linn

Nil

1 hour ago, markedone said:

Wow, for me its love on first listen.

I always cry when i see the cost to ship eu or uk pressed vinyl on smaller labels like this to north america, much less to mexico.. almost twice the cost of the record, on top, to ship it?  oh well, digital it is.

It's available on bleep, or it was.  Shipping was only ~$6 to the US from there.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andrd said:

It's available on bleep, or it was.  Shipping was only ~$6 to the US from there.  

So blerp has improved then.  I remember (at least 5 years back) their cost to ship one record to the US was around the cost of the record.  $6 sounds more in line with Juno's prices which were always the best for me.  Shipping to mexico is a different, often futile beast, for any niche hobby equiptment.. but of course im just complaining at "the powers that be", the small companies dont control the import rules or shipping costs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!  I had a while on the bus yesterday, and strung all the lanark artefax eps together as though they were one album.  Needless to say it was amazing.  He has such an identifiable sound-world, but at the same time there are so many standout tracks /moments.  Whities ep is still most mind-blowing front to back, but Glasz (the title track feels like the moment before falling off a huge precipice) and this new ep are right up there as well.  Windox i feel like he was still looking for his own sound but it has its moments (pendulux)

Probably my most anticipated artist to hopefully put out a full length.. But i'd also be happy if he keeps releasing eps

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...