IGNORED

Lanark Artefax- Corra Linn

Nil

3 tracker it seems, released by Numbers.

Sounds absolutely amazing so far (listening to it for the first time), reminiscent of his Whities EP... yet quite a step-up from this. Killer.

Edited by Nil
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Lol, just yesterday I was looking him up on Discogs to see if there are any new releases by him I might've missed, and boom!, there it is. This guy really is the cat's pajamas, and "Touch Absence" remains one of my all-time faves. Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IDEM said:

Lol, just yesterday I was looking him up on Discogs to see if there are any new releases by him I might've missed, and boom!, there it is. This guy really is the cat's pajamas, and "Touch Absence" remains one of my all-time faves. Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

YES! Touch Absence is an absolute classic!

Wow, for me its love on first listen.

I always cry when i see the cost to ship eu or uk pressed vinyl on smaller labels like this to north america, much less to mexico.. almost twice the cost of the record, on top, to ship it?  oh well, digital it is.