IGNORED

what are the first symptoms of coronavirus???

YangYing

12 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Getting on the loo & there’s dead corona ghosts firing ectoplasmic toilet roll to *I Am Shitting in a Room* during an acid flashback

*pilfered, cheers

Dunno how you missed something that obvious. mus be all the coronas.

Spoiler

Just in case, I am aware of the classic piece.

this doctor who is chief of infectious diseases at the university of maryland dispells a lot of myths about covid-19

to kakapo: this means your penis has lungs and a throat- which might indicate a mutation similar to that seen in late 80s hentai in which young males possessed by demons had large tentacles for reproductive organs. this guy might know a thing or two about your condition

39 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

to kakapo: this means your penis has lungs and a throat

Just spent 30 minutes on the phone to NHS 111 trying to explain this to them and now I've been banned from the service.  Thanks alot.

1 hour ago, kakapo said:

My penis has started coughing.  Just a polite a-hem at the moment, so might just be aids.

If it starts coughing up slime you should seek out assistance immediately.

I may have posted this in the other thread, but here is a doctor that got the covidz and is live-tweeting symptoms, as well as sharing other valuable info...

https://mobile.twitter.com/yaletung?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1238059289094295552&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyexaminer.com.au%2Fnews%2Finfected-doctor-live-tweets-symptoms%2F3970952%2F

Archived