IGNORED

Worst album covers of all time

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys ever see this unreleased µ-Ziq album cover?:

rexing-classics-cover_mike-p-FIN.jpg

Actually, that would've been the most badass Mike P album cover of all time. But I posted that cuz I was gonna post the cover to Duntisbourne Abbots Soulmate Devastation Technique, but then I started thinking about the cover seriously like... I guess the album is supposed to be... sad and about depression?

p.s. Looking through this thread... basically everything is starting to look good for some reason. Must be some chemtrail bullshit or something, cuz it's prolly not healthy to think of EVERYTHING in some sort of "this is intentionally bad" way. Or I'm connecting straight to the concepts and forgetting superficial shit... I dunno.

Actually, that would've been the most badass Mike P album cover of all time.

Agreed, I'm not even that big of a Mike P fan but it would be impossibru for me to not buy this if it existed.

Actually, that would've been the most badass Mike P album cover of all time.

Agreed, I'm not even that big of a Mike P fan but it would be impossibru for me to not buy this if it existed.

O' rrriaaari..... hmmm,,,,, *scratches Japanese fumanchu beard, plotting IDM scam 2015*

• 7 months later...

Archived