IGNORED

Founding Member of BOC Passed Away

Joyrex

Allen Lanier, founding guitarist/keyboardist for Blue Öyster Cult, died yesterday of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He was 67. Lanier also produced the Clash's "Give 'Em Enough Rope" and was Patti Smith's collaborator (and lover) during the 1970s.

xD

But in all seriousness, the Cult is an amazing band. Check out their early work if you haven't yet. I actually know one of their old drummers.

R.I.P.

Great band. Bad joke.

Joke? What joke? I just reported a member of BOC (Blue Oyster Cult) died - I really like them.

Now, if I had put this in the BOC subforum, then sure, I could see this as a "joke". And that is in bad taste.

Great band. Bad joke.

Joke? What joke? I just reported a member of BOC (Blue Oyster Cult) died - I really like them.

Now, if I had put this in the BOC subforum, then sure, I could see this as a "joke". And that is in bad taste.

photo-1.jpg?_r=1373987516

Great band. Bad joke.

photo-1.jpg?_r=1373987516

LOL!

You wouldn't believe how hot that mask is in the office

Archived