IGNORED

ISIS!

spunktronics

i dunno either. The bigger point out of all this as i've stated before in this thread is how isis have access to bank accounts and money transfer systems. It's because they are being allowed to exist and thrive, they are a creation of those that control the west, and an abomination to those poor souls in iraq, syria and libya (and just recently egypt !!) that have to suffer their existence. But don't worry about that, some jerk shot a lion or whatever the big deal diversion was last week and all the preceding weeks before that, turn off your brains everybody it's time for twitter rage lets go.

if we only worried about one problem at a time--

and only the biggest problem--

then our sole concern would be the eventual heat death of the universe

and everything else would be oversensitive whinging

Lol

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dunno either. The bigger point out of all this as i've stated before in this thread is how isis have access to bank accounts and money transfer systems. It's because they are being allowed to exist and thrive, they are a creation of those that control the west, and an abomination to those poor souls in iraq, syria and libya (and just recently egypt !!) that have to suffer their existence. But don't worry about that, some jerk shot a lion or whatever the big deal diversion was last week and all the preceding weeks before that, turn off your brains everybody it's time for twitter rage lets go.

lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Don't worry Rubin it's probably just a fake news story to distract the ignorant masses from the truth about how Isis has access to bank accounts that were given to them by the people that control the west

I'm sure their plans get thwarted all the time, they just don't make the news or are classified. that's the nature of covert ops.

they did just send a 21 year old kid to suicide bomb another mosque in Saudi Arabia unfortunately.

• 3 months later...

Looks like we are joining the bomb club.

Tis a difficult one to call. We are not looking to bomb Syria the country, we are looking to bomb a small group of terrorists operating from Syria. If they have any sense they will be well hidden in the hills or living amongst Joe public in the cities. Any civilian casualties will spark more protests and dispute over here which is exactly what these evil twats want.

Bombing them to oblivion is not the answer but sitting on our hands will not help either. These guys have declared war on us and our allies, and we need to make some positive steps towards gaining peace in that region and letting all the displaced people get home.

the conservatives. not just content with destroying the lives of poverty stricken british people, now eager to literally slaughter another million middle eastern children. i am fucking depressed.

7 Tory MPs rebelled, but 67 Labour MPs joined the Tory vote.

I don't think you can just blame the Tory's, there were MPs from all over the place voting for this.

And saying a million children will be slaughtered is just as wild a figure as the 70,000 "friendly" fighters that we apparently have on the ground.

But I understand your depression. Things are gonna get worse. Then they might get better but probably not.

Looks like we are joining the bomb club.

Tis a difficult one to call. We are not looking to bomb Syria the country, we are looking to bomb a small group of terrorists operating from Syria. If they have any sense they will be well hidden in the hills or living amongst Joe public in the cities. Any civilian casualties will spark more protests and dispute over here which is exactly what these evil twats want.

Bombing them to oblivion is not the answer but sitting on our hands will not help either. These guys have declared war on us and our allies, and we need to make some positive steps towards gaining peace in that region and letting all the displaced people get home.

We also don't seem to have any coordination with Russia, so I wonder how buttmad Putin will get if we hit pro-Assad fighters?

We're sitting on a hell of a powder keg.

the conservatives. not just content with destroying the lives of poverty stricken british people, now eager to literally slaughter another million middle eastern children. i am fucking depressed.

when were a million middle eastern children ever slaughtered by Britain? (hint: the answer is never)

do you know how many civilian casualties there have been to date in the current RAF campaign in Iraq? the answer is close to zero (I heard about one family of shepherds, and a night watchman at an oil refinery on the radio just now, but not sure if that's confirmed). do you think that number will increase significantly when they move their operations to Syria, under the exact same rules of engagement?

the RAF are currently targeting front-line ISIS operations, machine gun positions, mortars, defensive trenches, troop transport, material transport, staging grounds, training camps and oil infrastructure. they are not bombing residential areas at all. a lot of the ordinance they are using is incredibly precise (sub-meter accuracy) with very low warhead yields (so they can take out a truck for example, but there would be no damage to another car driving in front of it).

the french and americans have been targeting ISIS command & control operations inside cities, so there have been higher civilian casualties there, but still relatively low (by some distance) compared to everything else going on.

in total the coalition forces have killed around 23,000 ISIS fighters, the US military is only admitting to 6 civilian casualties, the highest figure I could find from an independant source was around 450, I've seen other lower estimates. that is probably the lowest ever ratio of civilian deaths in any bombing campaign in the history of warfare.

doing nothing will result in far more civilian casualties, what do you think those 23,000 ISIS fighters would have been doing if they had not been taken out?

by far the main cause of civilian deaths in the Syrian conflict is from Assad's and Russian air forces (and the Russians have killed more civilians in the last two months than the Americans have killed in the last two years!), both engaged in area bombing and shelling of residential areas, as well as shelling from various rebel forces (some of which is sectarian in nature rather than just fighting the regime).

ISIS has unwittingly unleashed an epidemic of Leishmaniasis, a flesh eating disease bc of their habit of dumping bodies in the streets.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/flesh-eating-bug-rise-syria-094027672.html#AGTEb0I

Ok, so the problem of isis will solve itself. Nicely ties in with their end of the world narrative as well. Might be a good idea to quickely put all radicalised muslims on a train to their caliphate of death. Build a wall around it and in ten years time go in with anti bug spray. ;P

Archived