IGNORED

Open Letter 2 Richard D. James

Ivan Ooze

Hi Richard

i think i heard through the grapevine, that you are working on something "official" and you want it 2 be perfect but until then

could you please consider 2 dig into your unholy archives for some obscure afx smack and upload it 2 the interwebz for download? pay what you want would be sweet

pliss men, we don't care what it is as long as you made it lel

thank you for the best music ever, cheers

your pal

Ooze

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi PRichard

eye think eye heard through the grapevine, that u r working on something "official" n' u want it 2 b perfect but until then

could u please consider 2 dig in2 ur unholy archives 4 some obscure afx smack n' upload it 2 the interwebz 4 download? pay what u want would b sweet

pliss men, we don't care what it is as long as u made it lel

thank u 4 the best music ever, cheers

ur pal

Ooze

Hi PRichard

eye think eye heard through the grapevine, that u r working on something "official" n' u want it 2 b perfect but until then

could u please consider 2 dig in2 ur unholy archives 4 some obscure afx smack n' upload it 2 the interwebz 4 download? pay what u want would b sweet

pliss men, we don't care what it is as long as u made it lel

thank u 4 the best music ever, cheers

ur pal

Ooze

And it's also Prince who's asking... I would be flattered and comply :D

who cares about his old stuff? he progressively got better over the years, with analord and tuss being the absolute pinnacle.

i want new stuff!!!

plz never release anything again

I sold all of your albums and EP's last week. I got 15 quid for the lot. Eat a dick aphex

Dear Richard D. James:

Please do whatever you'd like with your life and career and maximize your personal happiness and/or the health and well-being of your family, but m8 I gots to arks u if you could share any more possibly fake sean booth stories at least, would you yeah? Always a laff those. Also how's yolandi looking in person? you know what I mean yeah? Right, ok.

And what do you think of cats m8?

Can you name my Alesis SR-16?

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Warmest regards,

blorph, from the internet

dir Richie twins please meka a pretty songs an sent iton your tubs an tag wife gnks#thrif3

Archived