IGNORED

post a pic of the view from your window

cruising for burgers

20 minutes ago, yekker said:

Aren't you worried people are going to look in your place and see your messy room? Looks like a nice home. 

I just moved. My new giant room is completely fucking rammed with shit I have to sort out.

Also this is Korg's very first lookie outie window. She is 50/50 on it, she jumps up there and looks at the outside world. Then growls and grumbles and jumps down again.

Edited by hello spiral

14 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I just moved. My new giant room is completely fucking rammed with shit I have to sort out.

Also this is Korg's very first lookie outie window. She is 50/50 on it, she jumps up there and looks at the outside world. Then growls and grumbles and jumps down again.

Your korg's name is Cat?!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dingformung said:

136741987_1387706391564556_688681482771404788_n-2-2.jpg.9d8357ef936b810c97c2ffe0a3b36ee1.jpg

Typical Berlin that! Bakery on the corner. Berlin must be the only city I saw two people holding a Matthew Herbert remix album in their hands in the same day. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Echolalia said:

Typical Berlin that! Bakery on the corner. Berlin must be the only city I saw two people holding a Matthew Herbert remix album in their hands in the same day. 

Berlin is an interesting and incredibly entertaining city, infinite jest awaits you. I live a couple of hundred kilometres away from Berlin in a city that has only slightly more than a twentieth of Berlin's total population. Here it looks like in a lot of German cities: Many architecture styles from all sorts of eras are combined. I like that because there is a lot of variation and most buildings in the city centre look pretty. Berlin is just an exaggerated version of the average German city.

14 hours ago, dingformung said:

136741987_1387706391564556_688681482771404788_n-2-2.jpg.9d8357ef936b810c97c2ffe0a3b36ee1.jpg

that looks like a quaint neighborhood, wouldn't mind having a flat in such a place.

5 hours ago, dingformung said:

Berlin is an interesting and incredibly entertaining city, infinite jest awaits you. I live a couple of hundred kilometres away from Berlin in a city that has only slightly more than a twentieth of Berlin's total population. Here it looks like in a lot of German cities: Many architecture styles from all sorts of eras are combined. I like that because there is a lot of variation and most buildings in the city centre look pretty. Berlin is just an exaggerated version of the average German city.

I've been to Berlin several times, had a blast every time I was there, many stories. Can you still buy weed in Friedrichschain park?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

I've been to Berlin several times, had a blast every time I was there, many stories. Can you still buy weed in Friedrichschain park?

I'm not sure. Görlitzer Park seems to be where a lot of transactions happen, there are generally a lot of drug dealers.

8 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

that looks like a quaint neighborhood, wouldn't mind having a flat in such a place.

Thanks, I like it here. A lot of people left this part of the country and there is more living space than there are people, so it's easy to find a good place here even as a poor fuck