Jump to content

Plastikman - Inxtro/Narkosis/Spektre/Sin Thetik (Prada FW 2021 show soundtracks, self-released)


Recommended Posts

  • dcom changed the title to Plastikman - Inxtro/Narkosis/Spektre/Sin Thetik (Prada FW 2021 show soundtracks, self-released)
On 2/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, nikisoko said:

imgext.jpg.81d3b250968c4062dd5ec513f13c8b68.jpg

his music was better at this time, might be related.

There's a direct connection between the emergence of Berlin's fashionable minimal DJ Hawtin and a creative full-stop of Plastikman with Closer (2003). After that he just fed off his legacy work as a producer, releasing archives or recreating the routine

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a heads up, seems that Hawtin is adding his back catalogue on Bandcamp, there's a lot there already, so if you're into it, there you go.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

And now the new Prada releases have vanished, was planning on buying them too, hope they come bck

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BUNKUM said:

And now the new Prada releases have vanished, was planning on buying them too, hope they come bck

Interesting, they're gone from Hawtin's Bandcamp, but they're still in my collection and I can download them.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dcom said:

Interesting, they're gone from Hawtin's Bandcamp, but they're still in my collection and I can download them.

Oh, and the Instagram post announcing their availability has also gone the way of the Dodo. They're still on YouTube, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the name of the prada tracks? 

Say one track name please

Oh they are on Soulseek. Dowloading now! Thanks guys! :music:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, cern said:

Whats the name of the prada tracks? 

Say one track name please

Oh they are on Soulseek. Dowloading now! Thanks guys! :music:

 

See this thread's title.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dcom said:

Interesting, they're gone from Hawtin's Bandcamp, but they're still in my collection and I can download them.

They're set to private now in your collection. You've bought them, so even if the seller/producer decides to retract those tracks, they're still yours. The downloads are yours to keep, so to speak. 

That's a huge chuck of his back catalogue, btw. Must restrain myself to not buy them again. It's pretty sick, but nowadays, I can't even be arsed to get the originals out and do a proper rip. I'd rather throw some money at it and have them available somewhere in the cloud. Takes up less space. 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

They're set to private now in your collection. You've bought them, so even if the seller/producer decides to retract those tracks, they're still yours. The downloads are yours to keep, so to speak.

I noticed, but I'm still puzzled - there are some releases I have bought and they're still in my purchases, but they're not in my collection any more, so there's a way to redact Bandcamp releases completely (the payment/transaction data remain, though, with a "more info" link - with a popup stating that "Sorry, <release> by <artist> is no longer available. Please contact <artist> for more information." e.g. Russ Gabriel's Ancestors and Aurology albums are gone from Exalt's Bandcamp, I have them in my purchases but not in my collection.

(Note to self: always download everything bought from Bandcamp in FLAC immediately after purchase.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

That's a huge chuck of his back catalogue, btw. Must restrain myself to not buy them again.

Arkives FTW.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon either Prada objected to them being released or he decided to do a physical release and they'll reappear closer to a release date.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dcom said:

Russ Gabriel's Ancestors and Aurology albums are gone from Exalt's Bandcamp, I have them in my purchases but not in my collection.

I wrote to Exalt and asked about the vanishing, Jamie replied that after the tapes sold out the music went back to Russ. Fair enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...