IGNORED

Plastikman - Inxtro/Narkosis/Spektre/Sin Thetik (Prada FW 2021 show soundtracks, self-released)

dcom

• dcom changed the title to Plastikman - Inxtro/Narkosis/Spektre/Sin Thetik (Prada FW 2021 show soundtracks, self-released)
On 2/27/2021 at 8:57 PM, nikisoko said:

imgext.jpg.81d3b250968c4062dd5ec513f13c8b68.jpg

his music was better at this time, might be related.

There's a direct connection between the emergence of Berlin's fashionable minimal DJ Hawtin and a creative full-stop of Plastikman with Closer (2003). After that he just fed off his legacy work as a producer, releasing archives or recreating the routine

17 minutes ago, BUNKUM said:

And now the new Prada releases have vanished, was planning on buying them too, hope they come bck

Interesting, they're gone from Hawtin's Bandcamp, but they're still in my collection and I can download them.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, dcom said:

Interesting, they're gone from Hawtin's Bandcamp, but they're still in my collection and I can download them.

Oh, and the Instagram post announcing their availability has also gone the way of the Dodo. They're still on YouTube, though.

8 minutes ago, cern said:

Whats the name of the prada tracks? 

Say one track name please

Oh they are on Soulseek. Dowloading now! Thanks guys! :music:

See this thread's title.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dcom said:

They're set to private now in your collection. You've bought them, so even if the seller/producer decides to retract those tracks, they're still yours. The downloads are yours to keep, so to speak. 

That's a huge chuck of his back catalogue, btw. Must restrain myself to not buy them again. It's pretty sick, but nowadays, I can't even be arsed to get the originals out and do a proper rip. I'd rather throw some money at it and have them available somewhere in the cloud. Takes up less space. ?

2 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

They're set to private now in your collection. You've bought them, so even if the seller/producer decides to retract those tracks, they're still yours. The downloads are yours to keep, so to speak.

I noticed, but I'm still puzzled - there are some releases I have bought and they're still in my purchases, but they're not in my collection any more, so there's a way to redact Bandcamp releases completely (the payment/transaction data remain, though, with a "more info" link - with a popup stating that "Sorry, <release> by <artist> is no longer available. Please contact <artist> for more information." e.g. Russ Gabriel's Ancestors and Aurology albums are gone from Exalt's Bandcamp, I have them in my purchases but not in my collection.

(Note to self: always download everything bought from Bandcamp in FLAC immediately after purchase.)

• Like 1

I reckon either Prada objected to them being released or he decided to do a physical release and they'll reappear closer to a release date.

22 hours ago, dcom said:

Russ Gabriel's Ancestors and Aurology albums are gone from Exalt's Bandcamp, I have them in my purchases but not in my collection.

I wrote to Exalt and asked about the vanishing, Jamie replied that after the tapes sold out the music went back to Russ. Fair enough.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...