IGNORED

Bogdan Raczynski - BANANS EP

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, EXTRASUPER81 said:

Why doesn't Bogdan have his own subforum?

Why isn't this thread longer? Where is everybody?

1. He was releasing only for a couple of years and on Rephlex which didn't seem like a gateway to having a subforum here in practice.

2. Why the thread should be longer though, there was nothing until now. The Polyend tracker discussion happened elsewhere (EKT section).

3. I'm here at least once a day. Can't speak for others, they probably do some stupid shit

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Amen Lare said:

1. He was releasing only for a couple of years and on Rephlex which didn't seem like a gateway to having a subforum here in practice.

2. Why the thread should be longer though, there was nothing until now. The Polyend tracker discussion happened elsewhere (EKT section).

3. I'm here at least once a day. Can't speak for others, they probably do some stupid shit

Eh they were more rhetorical questions

2 hours ago, EXTRASUPER81 said:

Eh they were more rhetorical questions

I've tried to answer rhetorically, using your philosophical insinuations as a trampoline to shaming others for not participating properly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 months later...

I hope Boggers releases an album of new tracks at some point soon. This ep and the track on ZIQ425 suggest a slightly more mellow current sound.

The Debt EP was great and Rave Til You Cry as well, but were made up of tracks from the Rephlex era, maybe earlier. I want me some new shit. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

in my email i received:

Hey fellow nerds, hope you're well.

I've got a new mix out. Enjoy! Tell your friends!

bogdanraczynski.bandcamp.com/album/mixes

nyp!

i redownloaded the mixes after i got the email, an impressive archive of 20+ years