IGNORED

Anyone want to join me and buy a new studio space in Scotland

Soloman Tump

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-89864398.html

golf.jpg

‘The Golf Ball’, an iconic Perth and Kinross-shire landmark is situated on approx. 6 acres of prime development land in a beautiful rural setting with stunning panoramic views close to the town of Kinross and junction 6 of the M90 Motorway. The ideal location for commuting throughout central Scotland this is the perfect location for industrial, commercial or leisure development.

The former Balado Bridge NATO Communications Facility is surrounded by secure fencing the facility includes the former satcom ground station – The Radome (Golf Ball) is linked by corridor to the equipment building and recreation accommodation and office building. A guardhouse was built at a later date and is situated close to the main gate and contains an office area, small recreation area, toilets and kitchen. Opened by Princess Anne in 1985 the white fibreglass radome houses a large dish antenna which could be rotated and elevated to point in any desired direction.

There are a number of outbuildings including workshop/garage and diesel fuel tanks.

Guard House - 1,720sq ft
Office/Admin Building - 2,160sq ft
Communications Section - 8.050 sq ft

Just imagine the awesome times that could be had here!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, yekker said:

We could all buy shares

Split it between 100s of people... We could each hang out like half a day every year.

I mean it could be possible.  Equal share of cost, probably needs an annual maintenance charge for all.... elect a caretaker to live on site during the winter months (he can bring his family and write a novel while there)

Needs someone with more time than me to organise it though! How amazing would this be as a studio / party / arts space.

BOC or 'phxtwin could finance this for us then be granted gold card access?

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

If this crypto thing works out and I can retire forever, i'm there dude.

Be warned: I'm bringing chatmm with me...

can I be unbanned.. I swear I'm sane :smile:

• Like 1

It's okay, it's okay, it's okay... Don't worry about a thing my sweet little fruit of wisdom. I'm glad you are sane my sweet sweet fruit of wisdom, I want to see you again, I want you to come and visit me in prison. We can sit and eat some fruit together.-Don't worry about a thing my son

• Like 1

i'm waiting on the bridge to link ireland to scotland