IGNORED

Nevermen - Treat Em Right (Boards of Canada Remix) [2021]

seaburn

8 years since TH, and then a comeback with another remix of Pattons half-assed side project Nevermen. Go back to cataloguing the BOCset or make another album, guys. Don't let yourself be treated like prositutes. 

12 minutes ago, scumtron said:

8 years since TH, and then a comeback with another remix of Pattons half-assed side project Nevermen. Go back to cataloguing the BOCset or make another album, guys. Don't let yourself be treated like prositutes. 

Between TH there were multiple remixes and societas x tape though? This isn't a comeback of any sort really.

11 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

The good thing about this thread is the inclusion of important details that i omitted in my thread about the same subject a few hours earlier.

Oops. Also, this new Nevermen remix dropped 1998 days after the last one. MHTRTC reference?

• Farnsworth 1

I'm so out of the loop I just grabbed a copy of the mr mistake remix picture disc.  Love the tune, but my tables were in storage back then so I let that slide.  They must have printed a bunch for it to still be available.  New tune sounds nice tho, was expecting Missy Elliot to come in with that timbaland beat.  

6 hours ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

i like it, but i'd like an instrumental more

Yeah, it sounds like they just hit CTRL-V with the lyrics stem at the end of making an instrumental remix and crossed fingers that they might sorta-fit-maybe..... 

Just now, mcbpete said:

Yeah, it sounds like they just hit CTRL-V with the lyrics stem at the end of making an instrumental remix and crossed fingers that they might sorta-fit-maybe..... 

Did you hear the original? 

• Like 1