IGNORED

Nevermen - Treat Em Right (Boards of Canada Remix) [2021]

seaburn

6 hours ago, maxd98 said:

Honestly this just made me sadder

Its top tier trolling from the bros boc if you were waiting for the bocset.

I think it's great that they feel comfortable enough releasing something quite different like this - maybe shows a sign of freedom in the studio and an oiling of the cogs for more to come.

I dig it too vocals 'n all.  Could very well see it as a go-to anthem for my love of politicians. 

Also everytiem I see this thread pop up I think of the Chubb Rock choon of the exact same title (and still slappin)

Spoiler

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 3:06 PM, BobDobalina said:

I dig it too vocals 'n all.  Could very well see it as a go-to anthem for my love of politicians. 

Haha, absolutely, the love for them right now is strong.. ?

I’ve had this on repeat for the past few days, one of my favourite remixes they’ve done;  the funky bass and guitar licks (vox work well too)! A whole album of this would be phenomenal, though it might make more sense as a Hell Interface LP.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, chronical said:

Instrumental here

Aye now that I much prefer (though you can tell it's missing a layer or two compared to a normal BOC track by not having the lyrics). The repeat of the 'Open The Light' motif is definitely more obvious here