IGNORED

jordan b peterson

zlemflolia

23 hours ago, rek said:

he got co-opted or invested into one side or the other

He realized he could post inflammatory nonsense and make a living grifting off incels.

• Like 4

On 8/27/2022 at 10:03 PM, xxx said:

I'm not a Peterson apologist by any means but he really gives it to the neckbeards/incels any time the topic comes up

I can only picture Kermit saying this now.

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

He realized he could post inflammatory nonsense and make a living grifting off incels.

He is grifting based on inflammatory nonsense but he isn't swindling the incels and other far right internet creeps so much as giving them some pseudo "theory" they can point to as backing up their existing view points and ideologies

• Farnsworth 1

4 minutes ago, splesh said:

He is grifting based on inflammatory nonsense but he isn't swindling the incels and other far right internet creeps so much as giving them some pseudo "theory" they can point to as backing up their existing view points and ideologies

Both can be true. His net worth is something like $8 million, which he ain't making as a prof at U of T (where he continues to receive a public salary, even with all the "oppression" he faces).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It just can't be real in a way. This appears to be an earnest advertisement created by someone who genuinely thought it didn't look like some ghoulish meme rather than a call to maturity. Or maybe they did--the call is coming from inside the house?

Screenshot-2022-10-05-17-32-52.png

Edited by xxx
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 1:08 PM, xxx said:

It just can't be real in a way. This appears to be an earnest advertisement created by someone who genuinely thought it didn't look like some ghoulish meme rather than a call to maturity. Or maybe they did--the call is coming from inside the house?

Screenshot-2022-10-05-17-32-52.png

Serious “JBP: inside the mind of a serial killer” vibes. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/15/2023 at 1:18 PM, zlemflolia said:

jordan BITCH peterson is getting GROOMED by hella gilfs and basically, you're a dumbass

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

im embarassed for this guy but simultaneously he has millions of people thinking he's great, it's quite a contradiction, he should not exist, as he does (famously)

11 minutes ago, cruising for burgers said:
6 hours ago, Nebraska said:

body language is gold ?

can't wait for AI generated videos that are somehow less awkward than the real deal on embarrassing display here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched his video when he talked about the death of Queen Elizabeth. Every single word and sentence was perfectly honed to perfection. Thousands of comments praising him for his opinion and his words of wisdom. Now here’s the trick, even though I agreed with what he said, I didn’t trust what he said. I could see the wolf in sheep’s clothing in my midst. So instead of sucking his dick and worshipping him I backed off, ready to engage in warfare if pursued. I don’t trust people who say everything I want to hear. Beware the suspicious sheep with evil eyes and foul breath!!

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Brain 1