IGNORED

[New Autechre Remix] Russell Haswell - Heavy Handed Sunset (Autechre Form Conversion)

natios

This is really cool

I’m always selfishly waiting for the next Tunnels ov Set or Dilankex

edit: no way I’m spending £65 for this album with stretchy elastic plastic  around it

image.thumb.jpeg.ffc3a7bc3af1f9f27ab628546cdb7018.jpeg

Edited by DyeMyBlueBlack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Fucking love it, at first i thought that this was an old remix because I remembered them remixing this track in the past. 

• Like 1

It's been a while since I've been sucked like this into a track. When I first listened to it, it was the bass line that guided me, then I noticed the combination of notes that follows between 3:45 and 4:06. And then I realized that the motif is there from the beginning, even when only the voices remain, at the end. After one day it's already a classic. How I missed the Ae effect 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2024 at 10:40 AM, thumbass said:

at first i thought that this was an old remix because I remembered them remixing this track in the past. 

yeah same, someone bumped 2015 thread or sth

anyways tasty piece of track

Edited by Adamovich
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2024 at 2:17 PM, DyeMyBlueBlack said:

no way I’m spending £65 for this album with stretchy elastic plastic  around it

Well good news! You can get a 5 track EP with it on for the knock-down price of...£28.50.

https://bleep.com/release/474305-various-artists-13-lp1?srsltid=AfmBOorRSGk_koA1DbzjTJEh35RFac7-ZUhGALUipj3aVlYzNmZcWZnw

I know vinyl costs have gone way up but that's pretty extortionate.

1 hour ago, danshoebridge said:

Well good news! You can get a 5 track EP with it on for the knock-down price of...£28.50.

https://bleep.com/release/474305-various-artists-13-lp1?srsltid=AfmBOorRSGk_koA1DbzjTJEh35RFac7-ZUhGALUipj3aVlYzNmZcWZnw

I know vinyl costs have gone way up but that's pretty extortionate.

This is just a piss take.

How can labels justify £28.50 for an ep?

Old Aphex eps on his site for £25

It's obscene.

I blame the over saturation of "limited" colour vinyl releases, marketed to hipster morons who just got into "vinyls" via toktok, for normalising the overpricing of everything else.

How can WeMe sell double albums, with shipping from Belgium included, that still come to less than what Warp want for a Cheetah EP?

And as for that Special Edition tacky  looking SAW2 thing. Who the fuck is that aimed at? Looks like something a date rapist would have on the mantelpiece.

I thought the analord binder was meant to be a joke/troll but apparently it turns out it wasn't.

Cunts.

• Like 1

Yeah I just picked up the new Djrum EP instead for £13.99.  Those crazy prices have to involve some pretty big markups if other labels can bring it in for less than half the price.

Call me a date rapist though because I wouldn't mind one of those Aphex boxes. Just not enough to pay £300.

• Like 1