IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

nice one on the DR-110, I was going for one, but I've kind of decided to save up for an 808

but I still think the 606/DR-110 hi-hats sound better.

You'll never regret the 808.

hopefully! cheers :beer:

Guest Ramses

Nice collection soundwave! Have you tried driving the Vostok with your 303? I checked out that semi-modular at noisebug in pomona, CA, but I only heard a dreadful 8 step detuned internal sequence on it. I'd love to hear it making some music!

Also, do you find yourself running the MC-202 with the other machines often? I'm thinking about maybe going for one but I think a 606 or 101 might find more justice in my music.

Cheers,

-Chris

Nice collection soundwave! Have you tried driving the Vostok with your 303? I checked out that semi-modular at noisebug in pomona, CA, but I only heard a dreadful 8 step detuned internal sequence on it. I'd love to hear it making some music!

Also, do you find yourself running the MC-202 with the other machines often? I'm thinking about maybe going for one but I think a 606 or 101 might find more justice in my music.

Cheers,

-Chris

admittedly the 303 and 808 are on loan from a mate but the shitty 303's sequencer is horrid to use next to the monomachine

the Vostock (fully modular btw) is an odd beast, keep the vco levels down and it sounds like a regular analogue but start cranking things up and its a monster from hell. Its the mk1 which has an odd digital vco which although only tracks a couple of octaves makes a really interesting mod source for glitchy sounds and weird loops

the 202 is basically an 101 with a sequencer although you have to bypass the internal cv/gate as its quantised thru the digital sequencer, i'm thinking of modding it and selling it on at some point

Guest Glass Plate

and 202 doesn't have the noise source but has an attack delay on the LFO, right?

Edited by Glass Plate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

studioupdateL.jpg

hoping to make some changes soon. the d-50 is pretty worthless to me without the pg-1000. might get rid of the mpc too

yeh if only you could afford a few lamps Rich...... lol

lol I have some cool ambient lighting going on in my room, but it's much to small. That looks all organized and whatnot plus cool lighting. My room is basically a living room/bedroom/gaming room/studio.

• 4 weeks later...

DSC00863.jpg

The organ was kind of an impulse buy, but it has a leslie - but it's not working :(

I'm pretty sure though, once I can get it to work, I can route other audio sources through it when I connect them to the input of the organ! I tried with a x0xb0x and the spring reverb worked as well.

Edited by Berk

Guest hahathhat

top one looks like am emu proteus. can't say about the rest. how about a real picture jerkface? :emotawesomepm9:

Guest hahathhat

How about a real picture?

I can't give away all my secrets. ;)

just montage and blur it out like back in the day?

studioupdateL.jpg

hoping to make some changes soon. the d-50 is pretty worthless to me without the pg-1000. might get rid of the mpc too

Is that a Fleshlight on your bed?