IGNORED

Plaid Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest CATS

I live in TR and plaidbulle.net rarely worked here...(despite the fact that I connect over some DNS server to be able to reach blocked sites ...) so i dont know what the problem is...

i will check again at work and let you know...

Edited by theplaided

New interview for Backbeat.

Well, I think it's new...

so many mistakes in that interview! what is with peple these days? most peple seem have lost the ability to wite simple sentecnes.

is it the fault of predictive text, or what?

interesting interview, though, nonetheless, and Andy confirms that he wrote the Plaid tracks on Bytes. Props!

(if the writer got it right that is)

Guest melanie

so many mistakes in that interview! what is with peple these days? most peple seem have lost the ability to wite simple sentecnes.

LOL seriously!! one quick proof-read would've fixed most of those glaringly obvious typos. people are so damn lazy.

fricking awesome interview though!!

"reactive graphic material that is rendered from a Quartz Composer patch that we've made" WOW.

fricking awesome interview. yep!

• 2 weeks later...

nice backing track. bit of Boards and Pusher! :)

can't really hear too well what they're saying, tho, they look pretty knackered by this point! lol

i guess flying back 'n forth all over the world for 2 months would have that effect... with the constant jet lag.

don't think i could even handle 2 weeks! lol

respect, to those Plaid men.

well yes i agree,, so much travelling,,, :( and so many interviews too!! i would feel quite annoyed to be hearing the same questions over and over again, within days! does every pub, or musics/events site have to do their "own" interview with the guys? besides,,, where s the girls??? Ed seems a bit depressed, cause there's no girls around?? :)

anyway, i, too respect (these guys really) (bow)

well,,,,,,,, somewhat!!! (smiley)

lol seriously, i think there s a bunch of people who just like to meet, and introduce themselves to the artists after their shows...no matter if they really like them or not... and i just hate them! :) i dont and cant blame Ed, for liking girls!!

but lol , seriously this is starting to look weird cause i am not and was not sure if Ed was busy with girls, he just disappeared at some point and Andy may have just joked that he was with girls :P

hahaha, you should have gone and rescued him from the local 'star fuckers', and introduced yourself.. :)

although i imagine some Turkish women would be quite hard to resist! lol

well,,,,,,,, somewhat!!! (smiley)

lol seriously, i think there s a bunch of people who just like to meet, and introduce themselves to the artists after their shows...no matter if they really like them or not... and i just hate them! :) i dont and cant blame Ed, for liking girls!!

but lol , seriously this is starting to look weird cause i am not and was not sure if Ed was busy with girls, he just disappeared at some point and Andy may have just joked that he was with girls :P

There were a couple of girls at that show (ND 501) who were introduced to Andy and then went to the back to meet Ed as they all came back out later. I wouldn't have given it a second thought, but I said something to my girlfriend to the extent of I bet those 2 girls couldn't even name a Plaid song. They looked like they were there just for attention.

Was a tad hard to hear them with those tunes playing and they did look pretty knackered.. all those miles, gigs, same old questions and errr plaidettes would take it out of you.. respec! :sup:

• 4 months later...

I think Andy said it all when he just looked away with pure disinterest.. good to hear him comment about dubstep being 8 years old and nothing new. It's a 10 year old style of music no different to the 2step music that was coming out of west london in the early 2000''s. "post dubstep" haha :)

Guest sirch

yeah. wtf is "post dubstep" ? lol

also, 'what do you think of The Black Dog and Psychic Warriors of Gaia?'...

haha. made me laugh that bit. :)

i really dont understand these interviewers who still ask them Qs about the black dog? i think it s really very retarded(and annoying) to do so,,

and about dubstep, i think its something invented for the people who cant enjoy any kinds of music. it sounds loud, energetic and "cool" but it s "only" that....

Edited by theplaided

Guest sirch

Andy is such a polite guy yes, "dubstep is pretty,,, sort of 8 years old now and so it s not even that......(new!!!)" :D

he says it's not even that "hip" (anymore)... and that they're not too fussed by it/with it (interested in it) .