IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me crossing a desert next to a volcano in iceland last week:

P2GID.jpg

still around this area currently having a break and going into the highlands tomorrow. kind of weird here having no darkness at night. I hope the volcano will not go off its 3 years overdue

it looks like mars here really weird place:

FZO4l.jpg

did walk 50km the last week me feet still hurt a bit

Yeah, i'd imagine 50 k's there is a little more daunting than an urban 50 k's.

That was indeed taken at the abandoned Holiday Court. The top pic was self-shot, and she must have taken the other one. We went there on a whim while downtown, so no high end cameras were used, just smart phones.

Whatcha got in the ABC bag? I bet it's chocolate.

That was indeed taken at the abandoned Holiday Court. The top pic was self-shot, and she must have taken the other one. We went there on a whim while downtown, so no high end cameras were used, just smart phones.

Whatcha got in the ABC bag? I bet it's chocolate.

Ah, hopefully you and the band will get down there for a more high-end shoot with Fairen. It's a profound space all gutted out like that. Did you look at the empty tub(s)?

As for the ABC bag; I think it was my sandals that were in there, though I'm sure that I would've preferred that it had been chocolate. Great memories in Hawaii.

me crossing a desert next to a volcano in iceland last week:

P2GID.jpg

still around this area currently having a break and going into the highlands tomorrow. kind of weird here having no darkness at night. I hope the volcano will not go off its 3 years overdue

great pics! post more.

that's a ridiculously good quality photo, gaarg.

I've found a style again. New haircut, ridiculous shirts/ties, nice suit jackets/blazers, skinny-ish jeans and big boots. As much as I know you guys are gonna laugh, I'm having a fucking good time dressing like this:

311728_10151050564380073_570916315_n.jpg

that's a ridiculously good quality photo, gaarg.

I've found a style again. New haircut, ridiculous shirts/ties, nice suit jackets/blazers, skinny-ish jeans and big boots. As much as I know you guys are gonna laugh, I'm having a fucking good time dressing like this:

311728_10151050564380073_570916315_n.jpg

you kinda look like marc almond. not sure if this is a good thing...

403983_10151110639408724_1099274222_n.jpg

nice!

you kinda look like marc almond. not sure if this is a good thing...

Well, I went out dressed like that lastnight (wearing a bit of eyeliner too, zole) and it's the first time in a while that I managed to get some lady attention.. so I consider that to be a good thing! I think the '80s new wave clown' look is definitely working for me.

Archived