On 4/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, milkface said:

Haven't watched this in years I really wanted to watch that other film/doc Phil Drummond did I used to see the promotional graffiti he did for it all the time

Flickriver: MK Graffiti pool

The documentary is from 2015 but Drummond and others painted the name of the documentary 40 times in 40 different places around the world between 2008 and 2012.

https://www.the17.org/graffiti.php

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4519166/

• Like 1

I lent some donut at work Chill Out and they thought it was one of the worst things they have ever heard. Stick to your Ministry Of Sound party cds dimwit ?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I lent some donut at work Chill Out and they thought it was one of the worst things they have ever heard. Stick to your Ministry Of Sound party cds dimwit ?

When I first heard it at a stoner sleepover, I thought it was shite. Then the acid kicked in.

43CE89FB-4E44-4F08-A0D4-6953D9B29698.jpeg

• Like 2

To The Right Honourable Rubin Farr

Yeah this dude is LSD free. That’s maybe the reason why he don’t get it. It makes perfect sense to me ? 

(He is a good guy though)

Edited by beerwolf

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the entire Stadium House trilogy altogether and not split into separate videos

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/14/2022 at 1:10 PM, zkom said:

This is the entire Stadium House trilogy altogether and not split into separate videos

To this day I still divide raincoats into "KLF would wear this" and "KLF wouldn't wear this."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...