IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Capturing the Friedmans - 8/10. Frustrating story.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1196112/

MV5BMTMxNjI1MDkzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkxODUzMg@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

This movie is even MORE frustrating.

Holy crap you're right. Watched it this afternoon, ridiculous what a police dept in a small town can get away with. This actually made a pretty good pairing with The Black Death, which I watched after it and kind of dealt with similar issues.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aeon flux: watching it on tv now, have seen it before. this film had so much possibility of greatness. but it's just a stupid hollywood movie. if they would have stayed a little close to the animated series... the style of the series...

bahhh

i'm not even going to rate it

The Troll Hunter - 9/10 - Beautiful landscape , interesting concept , highly entertaining.

troll animation looked pretty cheap. I'll grab and give it a go though.

Guest Fishtank

Drive Angry 6/10

not a very good movie but entertaining to watch, turn off your brain at the door

Currently going through Star Trek Voyager.. childhood memories :emotawesomepm9:

I´m surprised what a good show it is after all. The story never made so much "sense" in any other series I have watched so far.

Right now I´m in the middle of Season 3 and freaked out after I discovered those two:

Pocket-Cups.jpgtumblr_lakbajI9uP1qer5b2o2_500.jpg

..wondering who else had a guest appearance

Guest Billov

Currently going through Star Trek Voyager.. childhood memories :emotawesomepm9:

I´m surprised what a good show it is after all. The story never made so much "sense" in any other series I have watched so far.

Right now I´m in the middle of Season 3 and freaked out after I discovered those two:

Pocket-Cups.jpgtumblr_lakbajI9uP1qer5b2o2_500.jpg

..wondering who else had a guest appearance

Rich Fulcher in star trek???

sounds almost as good as this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaplqEFP6bw

I wasn't expecting anything but stupid cgi and I still regret watching it.

I wasn't expecting anything but stupid cgi and I still regret watching it.

heh, .. On imdb one of the complaints was the wooden but perfect looking characters. This was a lol because if they were the tame wraiths we call hollywood stars populating this picture. No one would be cursing the fact that they had nice bodies, or couldn't act.

eneewae, right place right time, had i been of a more sour and distracted disposition i surely would have hated the thing.

:rhubear2: :rhubear2:

Guest disparaissant

gattaca - 8/10, a largely forgotten piece of brilliance.

hausu - i don't know what i just watched but i love it/10

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

jackie brown 6/10

saw this when it came out and thought it was ok but forgettable. watched it again and felt the same way. deniro underplaying is interesting. jackson is obviously great as ordell. but overall i thought the plot was kinda dull and the ending is stupid. it just isn't smart enough. i like it but it could be so much better for who made it and who stars. yeah yeah i know y'all loves it, fyall

Archived