new aphex twin album

Guest IRARI

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coupler

funky, where's the rest?

on Konklaver LP

dammit duck man, i know you have the whole thing.

just got a package from cornwall...ill wait til morning to open

That warp person is putting public pressure on Richard to release something. Doesn't seem right. I'll believe an new aphex album is out when I'm illegal downloading it from a p2p

god dammit, I find myself constantly checking this thread each time it is bumped, even though I know real news of an album won't come for another year.

god dammit, I find myself constantly checking this thread each time it is bumped, even though I know real news of an album won't come for another year.

lol me too... fucking boredom...

what? haven't you guys heard?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...coral-reef.html

Cornish musical resident Richard D. James a.k.a. Aphex Twin was planning to name his long-awaited new album 'Barry The Giant Asshole Sea Worm'. Coincidentally, this was chosen before the events wich lead to the discovery of the worm.

Aphex Twin, in his lifelong attempt to be cutting-edge and timeless, wishes to make no references to contemporary cultural/news events, and has began to brainstorm about a new album title, pushing the tentative release year from 2009 to 2011. A couple of his new ideas for album titles are "Harry The Flimsy Melancholic Narwhal" and "Yeah I'm Just Gonna Name This Shit Konklaver Just To Take The Piss And Be Done With It".

Guest AOOproductions
I was chilling with him today for the first time in a few days, he gave me a copy of the album but I'm supposed to be on the hush hush about it so don't ask me anything.

How is it?

I was chilling with him today for the first time in a few days, he gave me a copy of the album but I'm supposed to be on the hush hush about it so don't ask me anything.

I won't ask. Just post it.

Archived