IGNORED

Who are the sub-forum fanboys

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Guest mrcopyandpaste

I only regularly visit the Aphex subforum and was just thinking who that posts here is a mega cylob/plaid/whatever fanboy? is it on the same scale as the aphex forum?

i would say boris and phonicboyondope to name two without thinking too hard for the aphex forum

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrcopyandpaste

yeah ive found a lot of them just lurk around the dark corners of the subs. there must be some though, surely?

Guest Caustic

Caustic clawed his way from the lower rungs of AFX forum to the glitzy glamour world of GenBan.

That said, subforum-centric members are like swarms of krill.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Every once in a while one of them come out of their gutter hole to randomly tell me how much I suck.

i appreciate funny quotes from there being put in the funny quotes thread. that roquefort one was good, i visited the forum via the quote to say lol. i've ended up in subforums once or twice before from posting in moved threads.

i occasionally checked the plaid forum for a while but nothing much was going on.

also i'm actually surprised when i'm there and see some of the general banter regulars..

there=subforums

afx every day

autechre only to make fun of "thehauntingsoul"

sqrpsh every few days

cylob.... well i'll check it randomly but well...

mikep.... see cylob

boc - puhleeeeease

EDIT: Plaid - i don't dislike them but don't really care either

Guest mrcopyandpaste

i have never ever visited, the boc, ae, plaid, cylob, YLC, gearbox forums. there are probably more that i have never visited but i dont visit themto such a degree i dont even know of them

how much can you read about your dear Richard?

mrcopyandpaste, i'm going to check the aphex forum, and if your going around saying stuff like "i think Richard would..", it's over

Guest Stoppit

Sneaksta double-lolled.....is that allowed? can you follow your own lol with a second lol? It seems like a breach of rolling-lol etiquette to me...I'm so confused...

Guest abusivegeorge
Sneaksta double-lolled.....is that allowed? can you follow your own lol with a second lol? It seems like a breach of rolling-lol etiquette to me...I'm so confused...

Your jib is well above any lol, let it go over your head.

Archived