IGNORED

Who are the sub-forum fanboys

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no but you can practice me and eventually you'll get it

Christ, this sounds serious. WTF did you mean by this comment, it sounds as though you want him to fuck your ass.

He must like my abuse.

well, like many of us, i remember back when wattem was just one big forum; it was organic, it made more sense, we talked about music AND other stuff. but then joyrex, despite 80% of the populace voting against subforums, decided that he wanted subforums, and so.

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper

yeah that boc subforum! gosh golly allmighty what a blue blemish.

it takes everyone to make it a better place so your girlfriend dosen't go like that. you, me, and everyone.

just complaining about the boc subforum isn't going to change anything. its like making fun of an empty lot full of rubble but if you look real close, you might notice some kids playing basketball in there.

do you want glass and shit like that all over the place so they can fall and cut themselves? oh but i guess they are just filthy street kids hooping it up, and you have an important meeting at the Lamborghini factory.

yeah that boc subforum! gosh golly allmighty what a blue blemish.

it takes everyone to make it a better place so your girlfriend dosen't go like that. you, me, and everyone.

just complaining about the boc subforum isn't going to change anything. its like making fun of an empty lot full of rubble but if you look real close, you might notice some kids playing basketball in there.

do you want glass and shit like that all over the place so they can fall and cut themselves? oh but i guess they are just filthy street kids hooping it up, and you have an important meeting at the Lamborghini factory.

WTF?

Guest Stoppit

Nearly got my head bitten off in the autechre forum today...I'm gonna stay out..some very angry people hang around in there...

*basks in the warm, friendly glow of general banter*

Guest abusivegeorge

Thats why I don't browse em mate, its like LUDD said, they are ok to venture into if you fancy a 10% warn now and again otherwise bath in here.

well, like many of us, i remember back when wattem was just one big forum; it was organic, it made more sense, we talked about music AND other stuff. but then joyrex, despite 80% of the populace voting against subforums, decided that he wanted subforums, and so.

eh, it was probably some sort of an idea to try and move whatever fanboy dredge he could manage out of the main forums in the hopes that these electronic musicians could come in and talk with the denizen of the place without coming across direct shines/criticism of their work. by and large, i would assume that the idea was to make the place as friendly to the musicians as possible, see cob or mgd or whoever the fuck these people are

Nearly got my head bitten off in the autechre forum today...I'm gonna stay out..some very angry people hang around in there...

*basks in the warm, friendly glow of general banter*

Dont give up! Most of the long timers from the Ae forum have been without news for so long now that the second most entertaining thing to do is rag on the newbie fanboys who feel like ranting about their idols in the only place in the known universe SPECIFICALLY DESIGNATED for that sort of thing.

Besides, these guys complain about every thread but they also read every thread. Deep down they appreceate our hard time and effort, and they thoroughly enjoy our opinions.

Post your heart out. I know I will. I dont give a shit what chogg thinks.

Archived