IGNORED

Who are the sub-forum fanboys

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kind of enjoy autechre.

lol

well, i'm originally from by chicago...which is a GREAT fucking city. it's really hillbilly down here in st. louis. the job market is one of the worst in the country also. I'm scared i'm going to be homeless again down here if i don't find a job quick.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol

well, i'm originally from by chicago...which is a GREAT fucking city. it's really hillbilly down here in st. louis. the job market is one of the worst in the country also. I'm scared i'm going to be homeless again down here if i don't find a job quick.

It doesn't sound like an easy place to get work in?

lol

It doesn't sound like an easy place to get work in?

It's terribly hard. One of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Can I move over there and be your sober roomie? I'll split the rent n shit.

make a fort out of couch cushions. Who needs housing? all they do is get dirty and burn down in fires and shit.

live on the streets for 2 months and then say that with a straight face.

2 months accumulative or in one go?

pretty sure I'm usually alive when I'm on the streets, and I'm pretty sure I've been on the streets for more than 2 months total

one go. I dunno about you but it sucked. I like having the tools to make moosics and stuffs. My laptop got stolen this past summer whilst homeless also. bummer.

In all seriousness though that sounds really shitty, I can't imagine what being homeless would be like but I need my electronics, and electricity is very sparse in the open street.

If you ever need a home I am happy to provide you a bed and daily rations of beefaroni, as well as an all-you-can-eat buffet of insightful Autechre drabble.

In all seriousness though that sounds really shitty, I can't imagine what being homeless would be like but I need my electronics, and electricity is very sparse in the open street.

If you ever need a home I am happy to provide you a bed and daily rations of beefaroni, as well as an all-you-can-eat buffet of insightful Autechre drabble.

do you live with your parents though?

Well I live with my mom sometimes and with my dad other times.

you know, you could disguise yourself as me and we can alternate their houses, that way I won't have to deal with them constantly complaining that I dont see them enough.

Well I live with my mom sometimes and with my dad other times.

you know, you could disguise yourself as me and we can alternate their houses, that way I won't have to deal with them constantly complaining that I dont see them enough.

do you resemble a short Sicilian shit like me?

Guest abusivegeorge

Well mrcopyandpaste has moved from my bedspot now, Stoppit is next, then its caustic, queue up lads.

Archived