IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

12 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

And we have another new kittiiiiiiiiiiiii
He took a massive dump in the couch yesterday emoji173.pngemoji173.pngemoji173.png
0e1d0ff30970eeca52fae7873845dd43.jpg

Weird; one of the new kittens has gone missing (and looks just like your picture) - could they have made the transatlantic voyage?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, bronchuseven said:

79509414_2668288836564511_13332029415400

Bringing this thread back with my mans Julius, who started as a violent feral cat and is now a sweetheart who loves cuddling and licking your hand.

Dat face says he's seen shit, for sure.

16 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Okay, real talk: Who talks to their cats in a different voice than their own regular voice?

I do

I just mimic whatever sounds the cat I'm with makes/is making.  This either freaks them out, or they pick up the cue and we get a call and response thing going.

I think everyone does lol, mine tends to be a lower pitch coo with a little vibrato, which they seem to respond to positively though it's probably conditioned.

My girls Maxine and Stella, they're a little over 1 now but still kittehs

KDCqEnB.jpg

• Like 2

Here’s a pic of my cat Ralphy, a cat I got in summer 2010. He suddenly passed away from a Urinary disease possibly due to stress I’m not even sure how he got. He was only 9 years old and I’m very saddened he’s been gone since October. Here’s a picture of him in Early 2019.

spacer.png

The only cat I have now is Jack, who I got in 2012. (His brother Elliott was born with an illness so he’s been gone since 2013 sadly ? ). I feel bad for Jack. He’s alone now. My family and I have been hanging out with him a lot to keep him more company. This picture I took a few days ago. I love it when cats lay like this 

spacer.png

• Like 2