IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest Spittal

Hey, so the WAVs don't come with the album art in a folder, I want to put those WAVs on my iPod (converted to AIFF) with the track by track album artwork.

Does anyone have the Track by track album artwork? or knows how to take the artwork from the mp3s and put them on the AIFFs?

What do you think of the track-by-track artworks? In my opinion, they are as lazily designed as those for Quaristice.

i think it's good. Minimalistic artwork like this works much better on iPods etc, and it's a coherent thing kinda… resembles a disk etc whatnot bla

Hey, so the WAVs don't come with the album art in a folder, I want to put those WAVs on my iPod (converted to AIFF) with the track by track album artwork.

Does anyone have the Track by track album artwork? or knows how to take the artwork from the mp3s and put them on the AIFFs?

here you go

as for embedding them into AIFF or WAV files, i'm not sure if it's possible? take that with some salt though

Edited by oscillik

Guest Spittal

here you go

as for embedding them into AIFF or WAV files, i'm not sure if it's possible? take that with some salt though

Thank you so much

The worst part is, is that I just screen capped all the artwork.

Through iTunes, you can embed into AIFF, but not WAV.

Edited by Spittal

Guest extridium

Once again, Autechre starts their album quietly (notice the 10 seconds of silence at the beginning of r ess).

What do you think of the track-by-track artworks? In my opinion, they are as lazily designed as those for Quaristice.

i like them...i think it's funny

thanks awepittance for the vangelis list currently checking them out

about the artwork:

you can just play the track in tunes and select the artwork and copy paste the artwork with the normal copy paste shortcuts no need to do screenshots at all

and yes apple lossless supports coverartwork

What a great day! First I buy Envane used for only 7.99 plus tax and then I come home to find I'm allowed to download my Oversteps! :emotawesomepm9: It sure makes March 23rd seem a whole hell of a lot sooner!

Somehow, this is blowing my mind more than when I heard the leak. Part of it may be that I am listening and using the same visualiser I used when I first listened to Quaristice!

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

FUCK YEAH AUTECHRE

Guest mapittwelve

i love that!

had to be done! i made it to stare at while listening to the official download. quite hypnotic. figured i'd share.

Guest JohnTqs

so whats the deal with the alternate covers?

hey how do we know itunes wasn't tricked by the fake promo as well? is this really the REAL oversteps?

fuck you're stupid

actually i think you're kidding

Edited by JohnTqs

Guest mapittwelve

there's a different piece of digital artwork to accompany each song. same as quaristice.

Guest JohnTqs

there's a different piece of digital artwork to accompany each song. same as quaristice.

oh that's sweet. i wasn't really digging the official black dot but some of the new ones are pretty cool.

sarcasm aside i'm really looking forward to listening to this one!

i am new to the funnies on the internet.

yes. i was joking

yeah haha, sorry man. i have a little trouble figuring out when people are kidding on the internet, unless i know them personally.

Guest tht tne

also I just love how when this first leaked loads of people were talking about how incredibly shit and lazy it was.

i never got this leak; i had something with completely different tracks