IGNORED

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine that gonja sufi is a hobo that warp took in off the streets, gave booze to in exchange for defecating on tracks. that free track is unlistenable.

SO TRUE!!! His music is as gross as his hygiene.

The music in the Gonjasufi tracks is from Flying Lotus. Gonjasufi is only singing. And he's doing that fucking great. I love broken, distorted and hurt voices. If you like clean voices, you should listen to Katy Perry, right?

I'm afraid for the Thom Yorke track. I like Radiohead, but I'm just being cautious.

I'm sure it will be amazing

I have trouble getting into Flying Lotus - I have his Los Angeles album and I just can't seem to get into it but I really want to haha

I'm afraid for the Thom Yorke track. I like Radiohead, but I'm just being cautious.

I'm sure it will be amazing

I have trouble getting into Flying Lotus - I have his Los Angeles album and I just can't seem to get into it but I really want to haha

Have you heard 1983? I like it better. But I still like LA.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Lotus sounds so good on paper. The art work looks cool as fuck too.

Something about it just don't grab me though, yet something about him makes me think he is going to come up with something astounding. Going to wait until I can hear all tracks before I get it.

FOR US CUSTOMERS, WE WILL BE SHIPPING DIRECT FROM THE UNITED STATES SO WE CAN OFFER THE CHEAPEST POSTAGE OPTION.

Sub Total: $ 14.99

Shipping: $ 9.90

Total: $ 24.89

:facepalm:

are u serious? im from canada and shipping is like $2.50

FOR US CUSTOMERS, WE WILL BE SHIPPING DIRECT FROM THE UNITED STATES SO WE CAN OFFER THE CHEAPEST POSTAGE OPTION.

Sub Total: $ 14.99

Shipping: $ 9.90

Total: $ 24.89

:facepalm:

are u serious? im from canada and shipping is like $2.50

That's what it says. If I put in Canada it says $8.25. Maybe it changes once you actually go through with the purchase?

Edit: Nope, went as far as that last confirmation screen before placing the order, and it still said $9.90 for US address.

I just think it's funny because they make that statement about shipping directly from the US to offer cheaper shipping cost, which I've never seen before, and then the cost is more than I've ever seen on the site. Shipping for Oversteps was like $3 and there was no such statement.

Mr Lotus sounds so good on paper. The art work looks cool as fuck too.

Something about it just don't grab me though, yet something about him makes me think he is going to come up with something astounding. Going to wait until I can hear all tracks before I get it.

Exactly my thoughts too.

Not bad...seems quite 'loud' though, hopefully it's just due to low bitrate.

cool beats but he kind of ruins it immediately though with those cliche wonky detuned pads that make this song sound instantly dated

Archived