IGNORED

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma

Guest username7410

I'm hoping Warp just puts it up for download purchase like they did on Oversteps after it leaked.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping Warp just puts it up for download purchase like they did on Oversteps after it leaked.

I appreciated this for Oversteps. But really, now I'm not that excited to get the CD in the mail, since I've already heard the album a handful of times.

So I don't care.

Best Warp release in a LONG time, imo

i deleted my leak due to mislabeled tracks and horrific production. it was very very loud and crunchy. but i did like what i heard.

Guest username7410

I appreciated this for Oversteps. But really, now I'm not that excited to get the CD in the mail, since I've already heard the album a handful of times.

So I don't care.

That's why you shouldn't have listened! SI doubt I can make it too May 5th. I think Warp announced the new album too early. Should be releasing early April, not May. It was announced early February! Once a high quality leak is out I'll probably pre-order a CD and download. I can't wait.

So I don't care.

That's why you shouldn't have listened! SI doubt I can make it too May 5th. I think Warp announced the new album too early. Should be releasing early April, not May. It was announced early February! Once a high quality leak is out I'll probably pre-order a CD and download. I can't wait.

Yeah I could have held out for Autechre, I only listened because the digital release was official...and pretty far ahead. Had it been just a week, I would have held out for the CD.

remember that Cosmogramma was originally supposed to be out sooner, end of April I guess which isn't that far off from May 4. Still, I think an announcement a couple of months ahead of release is completely normal.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

purty good interview, my favorite part was where he said he thought he was done with the album and then realized it wasn't complete until 9 months later. I mean I really respect that level of patience and care for your projects but mostly it just makes me feel less like a procrastinator with my shit hahaha

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

obama sticker on laptop -10 respect points

I would say that's more like a negative thirty three point foul

but flylo is a cool guy, I'm not too disappointed or concerned that he is ignorant to the lack of democracy master scheme in politics

obama sticker on laptop -10 respect points

oh cmon rob let's not go down that road. i sat down for a shit today and opened wire magazine and your hairy smiley visage was looking back at me on page 3, you capitalist pig.

heheh on a positive note, i just listened to the entire album and it's pretty damn impressive. A lot more dark and weird than i was expecting. I like it far better than Los Angeles. Flying Lotus gains 10 points back!

Archived