IGNORED

Ganster rap sample

Cornflakes002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcc7tibFOaQ

Some say its Luke Vibert that made this other say its was Richard but did not release it, I posted this video one year ago in the hope that someone on youtube would know but as with most youtube users thease days they say the world is flat and that the lumanati will melt the world in two blah bing bing blah blah so ive had nothing positive to go by there.

Some one hear must know after all its an aphex twin song and this is a form about aphex twin so some one is will know the name and wear to download the "Ganster rap sample" as ive come to call it now

Guest Calx Sherbet

Wouldn't Aphex Twin be your best bet? I'm just sayin.

well yea, but just if it was NOT richard, then i'd say luke. but it is not that important. i love the homie tape

here buttholes. You have 3 days to nab it.

That's a terrible job of looping it - you can hear the car sound start coming in and then it does that terrible stutter...

Originally, I was told Vibert had done it (supposedly someone close to Vibert was the one who leaked an early demo of Windowlicker onto the internet, after Vibert had played it in a few live shows at the time - hence his connection to the song), but since then I've also heard that Chris Cunningham put it together when he was making the Windowlicker video.

It is composed of the Windowlicker bassline, (arguably one of the best basslines Richard has ever made, IMO), slowed down with scratching over it.

It would make sense that Cunningham did it, as he would obviously have access to the song in various separated formats, although anyone with skill could take the bassline from the song and separate it out, slow it down, and apply their own scratching over it.

That's a terrible job of looping it - you can hear the car sound start coming in and then it does that terrible stutter...

Originally, I was told Vibert had done it (supposedly someone close to Vibert was the one who leaked an early demo of Windowlicker onto the internet, after Vibert had played it in a few live shows at the time - hence his connection to the song), but since then I've also heard that Chris Cunningham put it together when he was making the Windowlicker video.

It is composed of the Windowlicker bassline, (arguably one of the best basslines Richard has ever made, IMO), slowed down with scratching over it.

It would make sense that Cunningham did it, as he would obviously have access to the song in various separated formats, although anyone with skill could take the bassline from the song and separate it out, slow it down, and apply their own scratching over it.

Is that the original demo that was released on the enhanced version? Or is it another early demo and do you still have it?

(and slightly offtopic, but you also said you have the 5th song on the first Peel Session some time ago (We Have Arrived TTQ Mix), still a possibility to obtain that track? Never been able to find that one)

Is that the original demo that was released on the enhanced version? Or is it another early demo and do you still have it?

(and slightly offtopic, but you also said you have the 5th song on the first Peel Session some time ago (We Have Arrived TTQ Mix), still a possibility to obtain that track? Never been able to find that one)

No - this was not on any of the commercial releases of Windowlicker. I personally have never heard it.

Peel Session? Wow, that's really going back - I'd have to go and see if I can dig that up. I don't recall if it was any different than the version on the Mescalinum United EP, but it might, like Pancake Lizard with the soccer game voices at the end...

jesus christ i just downloaded it from here years ago and reposted. I didn't bother opening it up in an editor. It's not like I listen to it.

I wasn't insulting you personally, as if you had a hand it's it's sloppy creation - just commenting on how poor it was.

Archived