IGNORED

Plaid needs to update their site

sidewinder

They've got a show coming up, at which they'll be launching the new album.

So I keep checking the site to see if there's an official date for the album release. But they don't even have the event up there, WTF?

And this message is still up there:

"We continue to play some of the material destined for our next album live but we still have no release date. Thanks for the many emails of support and frustration. We'll be posting more details here as we have them."

Wake up, Plaid! Wait, I get it. Maybe a new site is in the works so they're not updating the current one. :emotawesomepm9: But still, you'd think they would promote the event at least...even without more details of the album.

the plaid wiki needs updating too... so does the mouse on mars wiki if what that guy on here said about a forthcoming new album is true (he said 2009)

They've got a show coming up, at which they'll be launching the new album.

So I keep checking the site to see if there's an official date for the album release. But they don't even have the event up there, WTF?

And this message is still up there:

"We continue to play some of the material destined for our next album live but we still have no release date. Thanks for the many emails of support and frustration. We'll be posting more details here as we have them."

Wake up, Plaid! Wait, I get it. Maybe a new site is in the works so they're not updating the current one. :emotawesomepm9: But still, you'd think they would promote the event at least...even without more details of the album.

I was wondering about this the other day as well. So the release date is going to be about a week after the album launch live set? Does anyone/Has anyone found anymore news about an official date? I suppose we'll just have to wait for the Warpbot to email the info soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope their site is being updated. I emailed them about some stuff once and they said that they were considering making Itsu available as a download. Some free tunes from that site would be ace.

I'm pretty desperate for Plaid's new album, especially as the latest Autechre has revealed itself to be boring, meandering train wreck of an album. I want some new quality music from the old boys. :)

Archived