IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^this, fast food is supposed to look like shit imo, but they shouldn't advertise it like it's some michelin star burger joint.

Guest bitroast

lol.

he must've flung those whoppers around in the bag a few times before taking pictures though, I've never bought one that bad-looking except in takeaway.

haha yeah. there have been exceptions, but generally my mcdonalds purchases look a whole lot more like the advertised shots than the 'actual burger' shots on the right.

yeah the 'actual' pics are the ones that give me hunger pangs/erections when i look at those things

slightly less so in that one though, they seem to be a bit more fucked.

i keep noticing this KFC billboard advertising a burger, the sauce looks dried out like it's been on a hotplate for hours, and a blob of fallen sauce that looks like it's stuck to the table... advertisers know their stuff, so people must actually like that look

Guest nene multiple assgasms

nene does your enjoyment of that have anything to do with David Cameron? or is it just from your thing about ass play

I didn't even realize who it was until now. it's more the look on his face combined with the text.

Archived