IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

marcus-lehman-penis.gif

i don't get,,,,... oh, took me a while, i was initially think it was some kind of statement about the young white man beating women, minorities, and old people by racing past them.

i don't get,,,,... oh, took me a while, i was initially think it was some kind of statement about the young white man beating women, minorities, and old people by racing past them.

yeah, I mean, that's what it IS about right? :biggrin: ... - oh :ohmy:

marcus-lehman-penis.gif

? is it the guys head?

Guest Billov

Remember kids... Craig has a much more sophisticated sense of humour than what our measly minds can muster... so whats megalulz for him might not register for us... :cisfor:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

some people just immediately look for different things when they see a young athletic male.

LOL. I gave up on trying to find lols after like a full minute staring at the gif confused. He's running in fucking boxers?

Archived