IGNORED

AE to remix the bug - skeng

goonstock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Was listening to this yesterday, has anyone noticed the little four to the floor beat that creeps in for a couple seconds around :53? It's right as he says "Run up witta four four". It made me laugh when I noticed it. There's actually a lot of noises in the background that correspond with the lyrics - mostly gunshots, but most of the lyrics are about guns so that makes sense haha.

• 9 months later...

Was about to buy this just for the Autechre dub but I just realised that I'd already got it via the Ninja Tunes XX compilation thing (which I think I've still only heard through the once - it's quite an overwhelming project to try and tackle)

WTF !!!

i fookin love skeng, missed this news completely

gonna put this in my pipe and smoke it on youtoob rite now...

thx bug.. Flowdan... ae.. brown, booth..

i wonder if AE will ever return to the massively reworked 'remix' style they did before Quaristice era. The last remix i can think of that fell under this style was the Sensational vs Kouhei track from aroud 2005.

While i do like the new remixes they've put out, they don't sound very autechre to me, and sound more like a standard remix by someone else

i wonder if AE will ever return to the massively reworked 'remix' style they did before Quaristice era. The last remix i can think of that fell under this style was the Sensational vs Kouhei track from aroud 2005.

While i do like the new remixes they've put out, they don't sound very autechre to me, and sound more like a standard remix by someone else

I thought their Black Dog remix was pretty different.

i bought that EP on bleep, the other songs all sounded pretty good. i like it over all, but AE's remix definitely stands out. it stands out when compared to their most recent few years of remixes too, in my opinion.

• 3 months later...

Archived