IGNORED

Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: d'Demonstrator

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

max planck isn't all bad, just the rarara drum bit at 3.50. makes the track pretty poor.

album should end with cryptic motion. keep the album 'lush' ^^

Only about half way though this on my first listen and my God it's fucking lovely! Real dreamy summer-evening style vibes, shame it wasn't released a few months back - it would've matched perfickly with the weather.

EDIT: Not really a fan of the last track though, it's OK - just nowhere near as good as the others...

Definitely agree about Max Planck, but On Fire Again sucks too. Take off those plus Into the Blue, and Frisco Wave and it would be perfect

Max Planck yes. THe rest. HELL NO! On Fire Again is the perfect SP J-rock, and the others are nice too. Dont be a faggot.

Yup, it's true.

So I played this for the second time yesterday. Again I don't hate it. It was actually mostly pleasant while walking around taking pictures on a sunny fall day. It kind of fit the vibe I guess.

just noticed how the very beginning of this album (first 2 seconds) sounds like the beginning of hotel california from Eagles[youtubehd]3BK3Jmsp2HA[/youtubehd]

i'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned earlier. my extreme disdain for the eagles instantly guided me to this immediately (cue the big lebowski references). nonetheless, nice catch

Archived