IGNORED

Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: d'Demonstrator

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

its strange how extremely poppy some of these are and how non catchy they are at the same time.

I agree with Awepittance.

Inevitably, those LED lighted masks and the vocoded vocals will result in countless comparisons with Daft Punk among average people who never heard of Squarepusher.

Guest Scrambled Ears

i'm curious what inspired him to do such a nasally electric guitar like distortion on his bass, are there other musicians who are known for sounding this way? It's really hard for me to get into that sound

lightning bolt...except their music is awesome

From the samples this sounds a bit 50/50 but there's no way I wouldn't pre-order it and give it a proper go. Seems like people have always been skeptical about new Sqp albums ever since Ultravisitor, but I loved JAS from the start so I'm interested to hear the full album proper.

maybe he should do a set of music videos for this, there should be a story trying together all the videos, maybe shobaleader is a band from some far away planet that gets everyone dancing, then they are kidnapped by some evil man so with the purpose of selling a lot of record here on earth, or something like that.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

maybe he should do a set of music videos for this, there should be a story trying together all the videos, maybe shobaleader is a band from some far away planet that gets everyone dancing, then they are kidnapped by some evil man so with the purpose of selling a lot of record here on earth, or something like that.

this would be great!

Guest teetime

this would be great!

Interstella5555pic1.jpg

it seems no one has bothered even trying to leak this yet... :(

guess ill have to wait for my copy to arrive in the mail

i can't say i blame them, this will be the first spusher i dont bother to even download

Guest reyde_espana

it seems no one has bothered even trying to leak this yet... :(

guess ill have to wait for my copy to arrive in the mail

i can't say i blame them, this will be the first spusher i dont bother to even download

same here...

feels very shitty

Archived