I'm gonna watch the living shit out of this movie and no amount of watmmage is going to change that fact.

Noomi Rapace.

I can't take this shit. My own version is getting bogged down in post-production red tape. Release date pushed back to next sunday.

Perhaps you should make a clean break of things....

collegehumor.1ab4c9ab66bdcd64772786542826cb8b.jpg

I really liked Noomi Rapace in those famous svenska rape-revenge movies, but I saw her in the new Sherlock Holmes movie recently and I'm not so sure she can act in English. Sort of a Penelope Cruz thing.

I don't know why they can't just use their own accents. Especially since Swedish speakers can manage English without butchering it too much and be understandable. Would add to the "exoticness" of it being in the future.

her english has apparently reallllly improved according to that empire article. and a lil bit of an accent is hawt.

Yep, just caught that. Accent of course welcome! In Sherlock she had a certain persistent deer-in-headlights quality. Which could also be because Guy Ritchie is not a very good director. That's probably it. Why the hell did I watch that?

Empire magazine article about Prometheus, some spoilers and set pictures.

http://www.prometheu...mpire-magazine/

#8 - Ridley doesn’t like us fans over-analyzing the film.

what's he gonna do about it? unleash the xenomorphs?

or make G.I.Jane 2?

White Squall: The Revenge

This Time It's Personal

her english has apparently reallllly improved according to that empire article. and a lil bit of an accent is hawt.

Yep, just caught that. Accent of course welcome! In Sherlock she had a certain persistent deer-in-headlights quality. Which could also be because Guy Ritchie is not a very good director. That's probably it. Why the hell did I watch that?

or make G.I.Jane 2?

This Time It's Personal

Son of Hannibal

Guest Mirezzi

or make G.I.Jane 2?

This Time It's Personal

Son of Hannibal

rcrowe.jpg

Another Good Year