got my IMAX 3D central seated premier tickets booked! may also source some horse tranqz to make it just a little bit more special

"FUCKING A"

watching the preview in 3D really made my nipsy twitch although i reckon ive figured out 2/3rds of the story already and I think David fucks it all up

Guest Gary C

I'm not going to post them because I'm starting to agree that we've probably seen too much, but for anyone interested there are new stills taken from a TV advert that pretty explicitly show the 'alien'.

I'm not going to post them because I'm starting to agree that we've probably seen too much, but for anyone interested there are new stills taken from a TV advert that pretty explicitly show the 'alien'.

haha... you described the pics

ugh

RUINED

the only movies in recent memory i can remember going in completely 'fresh' to (not seeing any trailer or even knowing much about the film at all) was the sixth sense and waiting for guffman. It is a weird experience to have absolutely no expectations of a film and to go in blind.

I went to District 9 having absolutely no idea what it was about...

right up until 10 minutes before the movie when the theatre decided to play a five minute feature spoiling all of the major plot points

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Just watched Alien for the first time since I was like 13 or 14? Amazing cinematography, great suspense, really moody soundtrack, good acting, Sigourney Weaver activates wang.

After reading so many plot spoilers, watching all the trailers, screen caps and everything... I'm more pumped to see Prometheus now than ever.

Picture+3.png

I went to District 9 having absolutely no idea what it was about...

right up until 10 minutes before the movie when the theatre decided to play a five minute feature spoiling all of the major plot points

I would have been pretty furious!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

musical score titles up on itunes seem to confirm almost everything in the leaked synopsis

http://itunes.apple....ion/id527304464

Uhh yeah those titles do seem to confirm the leaked plot is legit. I kinda wish I wouldn't have read the whole leaked plot and all the theories behind it but, I'm still even more psyched to see this than TDKR so I dunno, I think I will still enjoy the film quite a lot just the same.... No I would probably have enjoyed some of the surprises more in the third act... Got damn I shouldn't have seen anything passed the first teaser trailer for this. I will learn from my mistakes... hopefully...

I'm pretty much ignoring everything in this thread now, but fuck, I just realized it's out a week earlier in the UK than the States, so now I'm going to have to avoid

everyone.gif

I'm pretty much ignoring everything in this thread now, but fuck, I just realized it's out a week earlier in the UK than the States, so now I'm going to have to avoid

everyone.gif

its even earlier in the Netherlands which makes no sense at all

everyone.gif

its even earlier in the Netherlands which makes no sense at all

Isn't file sharing OK up there? Hollywood has been releasing movies earlier overseas to try to get ahead of torrents. They also want to avoid negative press from the US affecting ticket sales elsewhere.

Guest ruiagnelo

just found that Noomi Rapace is swedish but i am sure wikipedia is wrong (not that hard to happen lol) because all swedish girls are like this

zsweeds.jpg

i have to say i'm pretty shocked the studio managed not to overtly sell this as an alien prequel in the trailers, especially the ones on TV. In fact a lot of them say 'from the director of gladiator and bladerunner' not even a mention of it there.

i'm at least holding out hope this will be the best atmospheric scary/thriller/horror movie in 3d yet.

Edited by Awepittance

Guest Gary C

New poster.

promnew.jpg

That's a fucking poster. Theron looks too airbrushed, but it's got the composition of a pulp sci-fi novel.

Guest ruiagnelo

it's a bit of a mess really.

doesn't work that well as a poster

but it's hollywood anyway