IGNORED

£1 punt: Steinvord is Richard D. James

Guest chunky

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it´s not him. Clearly not. I bet 1$, I mean Euro, or pound, whatever. I´ll win anyway.

I will take this bet! I think it is. But I don't want to bet a dollar, let's bet a candy bar of your choice from your country of origin.

So, if I lose, I will send you the best American candy bar.

EDIT: Which is obviously Caramello

OT, but don't send American chocolate to a German, it would just be cruel

There are some good American chocolates, you just don't find them in chain convenience stores and the like. I also disagree about carmello being the best, good concept but the actual chocolate and caramel quality used isn't really the most amazing. What would the best be though? I don't know, I'm a fan of abba zabba myself.

I remember fist coming on watmm and posting about Steinvord and you lot though I was taking this piss.

Needles to say I think some more high profile influences have drawn attention to this phenomenon on the sly. :aphexsign:

No, it´s not him. Clearly not. I bet 1$, I mean Euro, or pound, whatever. I´ll win anyway.

I will take this bet! I think it is. But I don't want to bet a dollar, let's bet a candy bar of your choice from your country of origin.

So, if I lose, I will send you the best American candy bar.

EDIT: Which is obviously Caramello

OT, but don't send American chocolate to a German, it would just be cruel

There are some good American chocolates, you just don't find them in chain convenience stores and the like. I also disagree about carmello being the best, good concept but the actual chocolate and caramel quality used isn't really the most amazing. What would the best be though? I don't know, I'm a fan of abba zabba myself.

tbh i really wanted to say what i wrote above—i had a vision for the post you might say—but i didn't actually have any particular candy bar in mind. caramello is the best i could come up with. it's not the best, but it's okay.

I really hope this Steinvord release is closer stylistically to Untitled 97 & Untitled 9 than Maelstrom, ontrack v2 and all that other breaky crap. I like some fast breakbeats now and then for sure, but this stuff sounds like a cheap knockoff of Vsnares, Mangle 11, and Go Plastic.

Archived