IGNORED

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs

Guest bitroast

i tried to preorder but after i clicked buy, it just kicked me back to the main page and says i have no valid orders. anyone else have any issues?

I had this too. Perhaps stupidly, I tried again and that was successful. I don't appear to have been billed twice...

I wonder if there is going to be a leak before Saturday. Last time there wasn't right?

Are people in this day and age incapable of waiting even five days for a new release? You kids would've died of impatience waiting for new releases when I were a lad, without internet and all that shit.

I preordered it already. :sorcerer:

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the artwork very much so far. The In Rainbows artwork did look much better in reality than it did online but I imagine this one on a pretty large binder containing 625 pieces of artwork and 2 10" vinyl to look very nice

pre-ordered the newspaper album and still have post-skeet erection. this is how you release a record. not many bands could get $50 a pop without even releasing the tracklisting...

i don't understand why split the expensive package in two, you're buying a physical lossless copy after all, the wavs should be available for those who ordered it by default without adding an extra, lame.

I don't understand what a newspaper album is

i don't understand why Radiohead need a purpose-built record sleeve to hold their precious album inside.

oh hang on...i'm fucking retarded. it's because current record sleeves are actually not purpose built to hold phonographic recordings that have been pressed onto polyvinyl chloride. silly me

maybe they want you to feel like you are getting something worthwhile? something they put some thought into packaging and making a proper album and accompanying art. maybe if you preordered and got a cd 5 months later you would feel let down. maybe because they are radiohead and can do whtever the fuck they want. its fine with me. the in rainbows box was not a disappointment. this will be no different.

maybe they want you to feel like you are getting something worthwhile? something they put some thought into packaging and making a proper album and accompanying art. maybe if you preordered and got a cd 5 months later you would feel let down. maybe because they are radiohead and can do whtever the fuck they want. its fine with me. the in rainbows box was not a disappointment. this will be no different.

i am actually wishing i had bought the in rainbows box set.

it just irks me the way it's been worded. it's almost as if they want all the pitchfork hipsters to go OMGZ I JUST HAVE TO HAS THE PORPOISE-BUILT REKKID SLEEV

Archived