IGNORED

venetian snares - cubist reggae

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, I love it when he takes a break from the manic in your face stuff and tries a new theme. First stuff I've liked of his in quite some time.

Guest cult fiction

Sounds really cool... except the vocals on the first track are embarassing. The synths he uses have always sounded really cheesy to me so I'm happy that this is almost all sliced up samples.

I love VS when he takes it down a notch, and these samples sound great!

Aye, slow VS is ace - the end of that The Identification Circles Levitate sample is sooo nice. I may well have to pick this one up !

Guest tonfarben

Usually I don´t care about dub, but this has a nice twist to it. But why on Mu and not on Timesig?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

likign the samples but kinda feel like it needs the fast crazy shit to compliment the slow stuff. i like how his tracks move from one to the other usually

itseems to me that he's going back to the more wild/freeform & creative stuff, what with the Speed Dealer EP and this one.

REALLY digging the samples of this one...

• 5 weeks later...
if i buy a vinyl lp can i download the mp3s?

Originally asked by callum marshall on Jul 25, 2010 and asked 436 times since.

This is something we hope to be offering in the near future.

Fair enough.

I want the vinyl because these tunes should sound great off plastic, but if I buy the wavs as well then it comes to £11.24 + P&P for 4 tracks :facepalm:

Archived