IGNORED

venetian snares - cubist reggae

Guest MrSparkle666

Cool. Sounds similar to the Chocolate Wheelchair Album stuff, which is my favorite work of his. I Like the new direction. Hate the vocals, though. Why oh why does he keep ruining good tunes with those shitty vocal tracks?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Like the new direction. Hate the vocals, though. Why oh why does he keep ruining good tunes with those shitty vocal tracks?

It only sounds like (from the samples anyway) the first track has vocals and they're pretty unobtrusive in the mix. Really looking forward to this release :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the sonics of this, but the song never gets going, sounds like an eternal intro.

And - wow, he found a new time signature! 15/8 is even more annoying than 7/8, though.

Guest hahathhat

opening of "where you stopped the heaviest" makes me want to ask: pigeon beat, why are you on this album too?

first and third tracks i like.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm surprised to hear him stick to such slow tempos on this. an entire album of mellow snares could be fantastic.

wow he really clawed his way back up from his last couple of releases, wasnt feeling them much.

i really enjoy this from start to finish.excited to hear what comes next.

i'm really feeling this, it's kinda slow and sparse and reminds me of winter in the belly of a snake in a vague way, really picks up in freaky ways sometimes, not mellow at all imo..

I'm surprised to hear him stick to such slow tempos on this. an entire album of mellow snares could be fantastic.

Wai used to tell me stories about how Aaron was going to do a Selected Ambient Works style followup to Printf on Isolate Records, too bad it never came true

no wai!

:facepalm:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

no wai!

:facepalm:

lol

Though it was interesting in some parts, my fave thing to do with the album is probably the album cover.

• 2 months later...

Archived