IGNORED

Aphex Twin live @ Further 1994

Herr Jan

Saw this on xltronic, so I thought I might post it here, a unique soundboard recording of an Aphex set back in 94. He plays alot of tracks that are nót his, which is quite unique compared to his other sets around that same period. Part 2 has all the Aphex tracks actually.

Part 1: http://soundcloud.com/masterofpuppies/aphex-twin-furthur-side-a

Part 2: http://soundcloud.com/masterofpuppies/aphex-twin-furthur-side-b

Guest sickboy

yeah heard it somewhere before too

and the one at 16 m in pt 2, cant remember where for either tho and its really bugging me

anyone manage to download it before the downlaods ran out & care to mediafire it or something??

Will definitely be listening to this later when I have time, thanks much for the upload. I used to check XLT all the time, but for some reason I can't access the site? Haven't been able to for months now, wtf. Might have to try a new browser I guess... weird

Will definitely be listening to this later when I have time, thanks much for the upload. I used to check XLT all the time, but for some reason I can't access the site? Haven't been able to for months now, wtf. Might have to try a new browser I guess... weird

xlt expired a while back,

rip.

you should just stay right here

srsly,s1t3s d3ad, d00d, ,,,dont even bother a lookuP

rip.

Got ya, figured so too, but how do people keep posting? Noticed the thread on the unreleased flacs was being posted on but had to look at them on the way back machine. elusive u were one of the few legit posters on that site too, glad to see u popping up alot more here :biggrin:

rip.

Got ya, figured so too, but how do people keep posting? Noticed the thread on the unreleased flacs was being posted on but had to look at them on the way back machine. elusive u were one of the few legit posters on that site too, glad to see u popping up alot more here :biggrin:

ya, xlt is dead no need for you to go there at all

you just stay right here pls. keep your kind bottled up and away from the harvest

• 8 months later...

Archived