IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

,some guy has made a clip for Stills, which seem really good indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ;),

(and im "now playing" it...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRiIn8qezJU

(better than the one i did for arabesk????? no! .....:D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrA2ys0b6yM

Edited by theplaided

Virtual Hmmm is my favorite version of Virtual and Reishi is easily one of their best tracks. A track like that NEEDS to be played out live. I wonder if they have ever played that one out? How about a nice surprise tomorrow? I can only hope.

Edited by Gaylord Sweetwood

Yo right, Virtual needs to be played out and loud. Dunno if Ed&AndyDog have played it out but i saw a YT vid not long ago of the dust brothers playing the original version like they owned it.. The Black Dog, the fookin blag dog more like!!!

I was talking about Reishi. :] I love that track. They don't seem to play there older material live. Parasight is the only tune (that I know of) from their earlier catalog to finally make an appearance.

But now that you mention it...I would be very interested in Ed/Andy taking a new spin on Virtual for their live shows.

Edited by Gaylord Sweetwood

Not much point them playing older material i guess (been there done that). I'm sure they're more interested in playing new music.

I agree it would be interesting to hear a new take on Virtual.. jus cos i love it! Reshi still gives me dogbumps to this day.. it has everything i love about tbd.

Yo right, Virtual needs to be played out and loud. Dunno if Ed&AndyDog have played it out but i saw a YT vid not long ago of the dust brothers playing the original version like they owned it.. The Black Dog, the fookin blag dog more like!!!

Seen, mate! i know the vid you mean. Lol @ 'DJ Dust'.. ! it's one of these :facepalm: for sure.

i know i shouldn't be having a dig at em.. but those dusts are twats :angry:

Richard seems alright. not a bad word to say about that guy, really. 'cos he never says nowt. :)

but that other one,, ? yeah! what's'is name again? hahaha, but yeah i agree with you mate!

Seen, mate! i know the vid you mean. Lol @ 'DJ Dust'.. ! it's one of these :facepalm: for sure.

haha.. yeah that's the one mate!... can't watch it again for fear of death by over cringe :facepalm: