IGNORED

Plaid - Now Playing...

magdog

Nice one mate, have thought about uploading a few vids to YT myself... i'll get round to it one of these days.

Likey the black sifichi.. he has got the vide... enjoyed it!

Mmm, Gerry Norman is brrriliant and one of my fave lone dog tracks.. i doubt the old dogs will ever get back together... but we can still wish mate :)

And thanks for posting the Richard H. Kirk track.. he's one of me old favourites!

^ hmm,,, let Beshar Esad listen and think......well yes great remix, for sure!!

this is the plaid remix that i always wanted to see with a video for it. a video with a lot of visuals of tropical islands and forests on it! :)

:(

one of their best remixes ..

post-9281-0-95471000-1324320965_thumb.jpg

Edited by theplaided

Mmm, Gerry Norman is brrriliant and one of my fave lone dog tracks.. i doubt the old dogs will ever get back together... but we can still wish mate :)

well that's embarrassing! :lol: sorry guys. i was talking out my arse back there.

please disregard and ignore that very merry post, i was very, VERY drunk the other night

well, it is Christmas... :D

thankfully it's not actually as bad as i suddenly remembered it being, earlier on! haha

but yeah, magdog, one can dream mate...

cheers :)

anyway, peace be upon you all, and have a very Happy Christmas!

:smile:

well that's embarrassing! :lol: sorry guys. i was talking out my arse back there. please disregard and ignore that very merry post, i was very, VERY drunk the other night well, it is Christmas... :D thankfully it's not actually as bad as i suddenly remembered it being, earlier on! haha but yeah, magdog, one can dream mate... cheers :) anyway, peace be upon you all, and have a very Happy Christmas! :smile:

lol, i knew there was sth wrong with you when i read that post, let me admit :P but it s ok, what can you do, it s alcohol!!

I was gonna post that live stratus from toronto but theplaided must have taken it down :(

hey now its back there, you can post it freely :diablo:

and here s my "now playing tuuuuuune" : :music:

Edited by theplaided

horay for ken

oi, this isnt plaid. Ken made both the album and played the live set. But then again it shouldnt be in here, but fuck the rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCEnXXOptEs&feature=channel_video_title

wut? Ken made Spanners, by himself? *faarrrrtts* :lol:

have you ever looked at the inlay cover, or the back of the CD, or record artwork of Spanners, chas?

and there are no rules! we just don't want to talk about the new imitation Black Dog, that's all :) , no beef with Ken Dog really...

and there was no need/point or good enough reason to include them into this sub forum, if that's what you're getting at.

not to mention the fact that most (Plaid) fans didn't want it, and even Joyrex agreed... that they don't belong in here.

anyway, why dig up the past again.. eh. let sleeping dogs lie, .

:music:

^ hmm,,, let Beshar Esad listen and think......well yes great remix, for sure!!

this is the plaid remix that i always wanted to see with a video for it. a video with a lot of visuals of tropical islands and forests on it! :)

:(

one of their best remixes ..

yeah. love this one. always reminds me of when i first heard the Tork radio mixes, back in 99/2000.

very playful and quirky track.

:music:

and i'm on about 'Monkey Jip - Blenderoids'

theplaided seems to have disabled/removed the ability to quote and repost it... for some reason :/

well that's embarrassing! :lol: sorry guys. i was talking out my arse back there. please disregard and ignore that very merry post, i was very, VERY drunk the other night well, it is Christmas... :D thankfully it's not actually as bad as i suddenly remembered it being, earlier on! haha but yeah, magdog, one can dream mate... cheers :) anyway, peace be upon you all, and have a very Happy Christmas! :smile:

lol, i knew there was sth wrong with you when i read that post, let me admit :P but it s ok, what can you do, it s alcohol!!

thanks man. :)

(and i'm not a nazi. that bastard should be killed for saying that!)

^ j/k, btw,. i feel bad for the non english speakers who might not be able to read sarcasm well. so had to clarify.

but probably no one cares anyway. so all is good! ya! :)